What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
It's going to be a bloodbath on here if we don't win after these idiotic comments by McIdiot.

I still have a hunch the gods at KJO will shine and fight for our club tonight despite no Board, no CEO and absolutely NO coach.

My old mans ashes are on that ground.

Fire up saints for past champions.

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
Sign him up for life.

"There's 40 minutes left" - genius half time words!

23 more performances like that please Paul.

Ljack77777

Juniors
WE MADE PENRITH LOOK AVERAGE TONIGHT.. EVERYONE DONE THERE JOBS WELL CONFIDENCE IS HIGH AND OUR HALVES WON US THE GAME TONIGHT GOOD COMBINATION WE HAVE ATM BRING ON NEXT WEEK WOOO

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
I don't like to say so but I called it tonight.

If the forwards can stay tough as nails and fight like the devil and keep the SEIGE mentality and bond together that the world does not believe in US then we can do anything with this competition. Let's smash the rest.

BELIEVE.

We are "Rocky" - it is saints v the rest.

Go you mighties and show the NRL the saints spirit is alive and still kicking despite our lack of money, coach and Board.[/QUOTE]

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
The old saints - - a brutal mongrel pack and some young and fiery backs.

I know all the noise the saints faithful are making is being heard and just maybe coyne and co will make SAINTS GREAT AGAIN.

St Georgio

Juniors
I was actually quite surprised as to how terrible the panthers were yesterday the dragons of last year would have stuffed up giving them the two points.
We all here had valid reasons as to why we are wanting a new coach, yesterdays game was proof of what our squad is capable of producing, coaches like Bennett, Bellamy, Hasler, Brian Smith, Tony Smith and Ivan Cleary can replicate that every week.
We have the eels next, I can guarantee you, they will ask plenty of questions as to whether it was a one hit wonder!

Mary the ball is in your court!

getsmarty

Immortal
I was actually quite surprised as to how terrible the panthers were yesterday the dragons of last year would have stuffed up giving them the two points.
We all here had valid reasons as to why we are wanting a new coach, yesterdays game was proof of what our squad is capable of producing, coaches like Bennett, Bellamy, Hasler, Brian Smith, Tony Smith and Ivan Cleary can replicate that every week.
We have the eels next, I can guarantee you, they will ask plenty of questions as to whether it was a one hit wonder!

Mary the ball is in your court!

How do we know that yesterday was all Mary's Doing? Based on the last 2 & 1/2 years I would find this hard to believe. Maybe he is "Coach" in name only....Surely others had a say in yesterdays tactics.

Don't get me wrong...Yesterday was probably one of our best performances in the last 5 to 6 years. Still not enough to validate Mary. Hope we keep winning and then bring in an experienced coach from outside the club.

St Georgio

Juniors
How do we know that yesterday was all Mary's Doing? Based on the last 2 & 1/2 years I would find this hard to believe. Maybe he is "Coach" in name only....Surely others had a say in yesterdays tactics.

Don't get me wrong...Yesterday was probably one of our best performances in the last 5 to 6 years. Still not enough to validate Mary. Hope we keep winning and then bring in an experienced coach from outside the club.

1 game doesn't validate McGregor, when they appointed him back in 2014 on a 3 year deal, they were going to give him that time, just alone the 2015 season solidified Mary's 3 year contract!
IMO if the Dragons had started off strongly in 2016, like they did in the beginning of 2015, I reckon Mary would have been given an extension, I guess with this thread popping as it did, Doust shredded the contract, but I also reckon come round 8 this year and IF our beloved dragons are sitting pretty in the top 4, the P.A come that day will be Mary has come to terms on a further 2 year contract seeing him as Head coach until the end of 2019!

Last edited: