What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R1 - Cowboys 20-16* Raiders @ 1300SMILES

Round 1: Cowboys v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gitano

Juniors
Yesssss. Walt, Skeepey and co.

Enjoy the loss boyssss!! Happy from my house indeed tonight!

nick87

Coach
Without Junior, Taylor, Croker and the Wighton and lose in unlucky GP game, in those conditions up north in Rd1
Feel like that's good result for us

Edit:
Full strength I think we win that game today and that's all the matters really. We just need to put ourselves in position to play this game at the business end of the year, and hopefully we're full strength.
Which is not not take anything away from the cowboys who earned a hard fought win

Last edited:

Cartman

Juniors
Tough loss to take being at the game but I'll survive lol. Penalty count against us and a man in the bin, doesn't matter in the end if you think the calls were right or not, I feel it was a great effort to be in the game till the death.

Long time Raiders fans would remember those types of games having a much different result in the past. We look like being very competitive this year.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Thurston should have been sin-binned for blocking Santo when he was running out for the 20 metre restart.

ek999

First Grade
Passed on Raiders v Sharks next week too. That should be a cracker.
We all know the Sharks and Raiders will be match of the round but 9 are (rightfully) driven by ratings and I don't think you can argue that the three matches they choose wouldn't get more viewers

beave

Coach
Thurston should have been sin-binned for blocking Santo when he was running out for the 20 metre restart.
Bullshit.
Santo should have been sin binned for making contact with a future immortal.

That and for masquerading as a first grade fullback.

Canard

Immortal

I reckon he should have.

I've never seen anyone binned for that however.

At the very least the Raiders should have been able to kick for touch from there 20m line.

Latest posts