What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus addresses Bryce Cartwright drama

Fibroman

First Grade
Is there any confirmation that the 50k was ever paid, or was it an offer on the table? Some media were reporting that it was to come with the condition that she didn't go public with it. If she accepted the money under those conditions, then she should be the one in the headlines. It's bordering on a criminal offence. Bryce has done nothing whatsoever wrong. It's not as if he was holding a knife to her throat outside the abortion clinic FFS.

TheFrog

Coach
Why has no one asked who she donated the money to ?
It's irrelevant what she did with the money, except that it would tend to cast doubts on other parts of her story if this is found to be untrue.

Bryce has done nothing whatsoever wrong.
I wouldn't quite portray him as the baby Jesus in all of this. He has been extremely careless in the way he behaves in his private life, and naive in the extreme in the way he has dealt with the issue of making an agreement with a girl he appears to have impregnated.

Last edited:

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Working for ESPN, doing NBA covers, as if she was going to ever have a child and live the single mum life.

Last edited:

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Then she should shut her legs or meathead should wear a rubber. An innocent life has now been lost because people can't or won't take responsibilities for their actions.

Fibroman

First Grade
It's irrelevant what she did with the money, except that it would tend to cast doubts on other parts of her story if this is found to be untrue.

I wouldn't quite portray him as the baby Jesus in all of this. He has been extremely careless in the way he behaves in his private life, and naive in the extreme in the way he has dealt with the issue of making an agreement with a girl he appears to have impregnated.

I'm not potraying him as baby Jesus, but how many young blokes and GIRLS (remember getting pregnant is a 2 way street) have been careless with contraception??? How do you know she didn't tell him she was on the pill and leave a half empty packet of pills on her vanity like a lot of girls have? Give the young bloke a break. It's pretty obvious to me that this young lady is a gold digger.

Fibroman

First Grade
Cartwright seems like a right f*ckwit. As for the 'fixer', put him in the same category.

Bit harsh Martie. I'd cop someone calling Bryce young and silly for getting in the predicament, but labelling club legend LZ a f*wit is a very big call. LZ is one of the reasons the club is where it is today.

TheFrog

Coach
LZ is one of the reasons the club is where it is today.
Seems he was just a family friend willing to help out. But it was a serious mistake to have him act as the intermediary rather than a lawyer. The agreement drawn up does not preclude the woman from divulging the terms of the agreement, nor does it require her not to make the whole thing public via the media. This is very sloppy indeed and something that for a bit more money (the cost of a lawyer) would have been taken care of.

So sloppy is the agreement, it is perfectly obvious that the Panthers club were not involved. If the club were, they'd have seen to it that this was done properly. Cartwright's management should have questions to answer too as to why this was allowed to happen.

Last edited:

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Your lo

your living proof of that champ

I have a feeling that this was supposed to be some form of insult, but it seems to have been lost in the murk of shitty grammar/punctuation and, more crucially, a complete lack of logic. I'm living proof of Cartwright being a bit dim? Burn, I guess.

bebo

Juniors
I have a feeling that this was supposed to be some form of insult, but it seems to have been lost in the murk of shitty grammar/punctuation and, more crucially, a complete lack of logic. I'm living proof of Cartwright being a bit dim? Burn, I guess.
No insult intended ,I will type slowly so you can understand. You are living proof blokes should wear condoms clown boy. PS I wasn't aware this was an exam forum but thanks for your superior knowledge .

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No names without a source guys or your post will be removed and if you keep it up, so will you.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
No insult intended ,I will type slowly so you can understand. You are living proof blokes should wear condoms clown boy. PS I wasn't aware this was an exam forum but thanks for your superior knowledge .

See, doesn't that feel better? Now I can fully understand your nonsensical reply and dismiss you as just another genius rather than an illiterate genius.