What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halves combinations for 2017

Quit worrying Chicken Little.

We were a top 8 team last season with him being the primary half for the back end of the season.
He'll do just fine as secondary playmaker.
Watch his game develop this season - he's one of the guys I'm least worried about.

We shall see hope he proves me wrong.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Well i thought they went well for there first hit out together.really liked some of the tackling gutho done.
I think the side has more then enough attacking options with corey,french,jennings,semi,mau.
2nd rate attacking options in
Takas,gutho,gower.

As always in the big games its D i personally love good tackling halfs.

Gutho did at least a couple of good things. When he scored his try and another time, he seems to be able to manoeuvre in traffic, get himself free. I think that's a talent you can't teach and is perfectly suited to a 6, or secondary half. If he can kick OK then he might be good enough.

Gronk

Staff member
Gutho did at least a couple of good things. When he scored his try and another time, he seems to be able to manoeuvre in traffic, get himself free. I think that's a talent you can't teach and is perfectly suited to a 6, or secondary half. If he can kick OK then he might be good enough.
Way ahead of merkins like Morts.

We can only improve on Gutho if we shell out $750k for a 100+ game No6.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So far so good.

French has also showed some good play making skills to take some pressure of the halves.

Pritchard has gone ok at dummy half - haven't heard anyone question his performances so far. He will get better with more game time.

Gutherson still needs to work on his long kicking game and French on his kick returns. Pritchard has been quiet so far with his dummy half running.

Latest posts