What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SG Ball / Harold Matts Junior Rep News

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Obviously the arrows should be pointing up not down, oops.

Perth Red

Post Whore
16649008_10154581913188318_5603341794482855199_n.jpg

Tigers1986

Juniors
Are the round 1 fixures being caught up at all? Not that it matters as the 8 should be clear after 8 weeks but it does take away one fixture for these junior sides to play.

Good to see Wests' SG Ball get a win.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Are the round 1 fixures being caught up at all? Not that it matters as the 8 should be clear after 8 weeks but it does take away one fixture for these junior sides to play.

Good to see Wests' SG Ball get a win.
Eight round comp - R1 simply scrubbed out as per the link posted previously.

Teams are in for Round 2 across all grades

KAB

Juniors
Yes it's great to see the Coast preforming well, they do so most years, for an area that has many of their players go elsewhere.
With a few rounds left I believe the table will be slightly different in the end.
The Roosters influence on the coast is going to be interesting to see in the coming years, as the set up of development squads for 13/ 14/15 and country championships teams. Which were already being done but now a great opportunity for the kids to stay on the coast.

kbw

Bench
Yes it's great to see the Coast preforming well, they do so most years, for an area that has many of their players go elsewhere.
With a few rounds left I believe the table will be slightly different in the end.
The Roosters influence on the coast is going to be interesting to see in the coming years, as the set up of development squads for 13/ 14/15 and country championships teams. Which were already being done but now a great opportunity for the kids to stay on the coast.

It is good some great people up there. I really hope the legacy of those recently departed lingers. If it doesn't then all that good work will be wrecked

ALX25

Bench
Two rounds to go and a few catch up games before the final series. Who has been the biggest surprise packets so far? Any other general thoughts on all three comps?

Two rounds to go and a few catch up games before the final series. Who has been the biggest surprise packets so far? Any other general thoughts on all three comps?

Yes a few rounds left then then the top 8 will be finalised.
With only 9 rounds of footy the draw plays a major role with where teams sit on the competition ladder.
Some teams receive an easier draw & other teams receive hard draws.

Harold Matthews -
Knights have been outstanding & will finish on top.
Parra have hit some for of late knocking off convincingly previously undefeated Sharks
Illawarra are the dark horses in this completion
Central Coast will require 1 more win in the final 2 games to cement a top 8 spot against hard opposition.
Expected more from Panthers & Dogs

SG Ball -
Sharks will finish on top & have been clinical thus far, They did this last year in Matts but choked in Semi's
Parra is the youngest team in the comp & are traveling well, very inconsistent, look out if they hit there straps
Dogs - Illawarra - Wests, I think can be the dark horses
Central coast again only needs 1 more win in there final 2 games to make top 8 v Parra & Tigers
Expected a lot more from the Knights, Biggest disaapointment this year bye far

Only my opinion, Good luck to all teams in the coming weeks.!