What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds

Bench
He has been told he is not required next season. Should we consider him. It is reported that Saints and Parramatta are two interested clubs

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If the rumours of Hasler coming to Saints is true then you never bloody know.......

I don't mind Josh as he has passion. Give him a half like Ben Hunt next to him he may do alright. Mbye is rubbish.

Gareth67

First Grade
He has enthusiasm in abundance , follows the ball carrier and he even manages to spur his team mates on to greater efforts . And that is about it , that is the end of the pluses .

Unfortunately , he loves sticking that leg of his out and one day someone may take exception to it , and that will breed penalties , just like a rabbit and thats not to mention the fines that have just been introduced for that offence .

He would have to be the one of the games most unsavoury individuals and as such , would be the one player that I would never have playing in the Big Red V .

Last edited:

Vinnie

Juniors
No better than what we already, and our up and comings such as field and dufty etc will probably be better, has passion but too many penalties, not leadership material so id pass thank you very much !!!

one day soon

Juniors
As a player, i would love to play along side of him, i love his passion & determination, but as a supportor, not interested. Very limited in his skill set, something we don`t need now or forever.

Latest posts