What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla game round 3

Crush

Coach
Lol, same team will be named (with Field on the bench - because he was there in Round 1, and we won then) and we are gunna get spanked.
I think that dragons can win if they play well. Last week they weren't in the game. As long as they start well it should be a cracker derby.

BennyV

Referee
I think that dragons can win if they play well. Last week they weren't in the game. As long as they start well it should be a cracker derby.
We will win if Cronulla flop. Outside of that, Mary will try his power game again (because that's all he's got) however the Cronulla forwards will match ours and Maloney, Bird and Holmes will tear us apart.

Crush

Coach
We will win if Cronulla flop. Outside of that, Mary will try his power game again (because that's all he's got) however the Cronulla forwards will match ours and Maloney, Bird and Holmes will tear us apart.
What game plan would you take into the sharks?
I'd be sticking with the power game. Its not like we have dazzling halves or backs?
I think the power game is smart given our team. Go through the middle, offloads galore and intelligent kicks.
Its the only way. The smart way.

BennyV

Referee
I'd be sticking with the power game. Its not like we have dazzling halves or backs?
I think the power game is smart given our team. Go through the middle, offloads galore and intelligent kicks.
It's not our team I'm concerned with, its theirs. THey have the forward pack to not only match our guys in the middle, but to strike us on the edges.

My game plan would be to get rid of the coach and bring in someone who knows how to put together an attacking strategy. Plan B is to drink enough that I dont care if we get pumped or I get super optimistic that we can do something.

Crush

Coach
It's not our team I'm concerned with, its theirs. THey have the forward pack to not only match our guys in the middle, but to strike us on the edges.

My game plan would be to get rid of the coach and bring in someone who knows how to put together an attacking strategy. Plan B is to drink enough that I dont care if we get pumped or I get super optimistic that we can do something.
Plan B is usually my go to but these Sunday Night games aren't fantastic for that. I had a pretty rough Monday morning at work his week so I was hoping to avoid Plan B again.

Old Timer

Coach
If we thought the RHS defence looked like a freeway had gone through it last week, then if the same combination hits the paddock this week it will look like a superhighway complete with turnpike has been built over the top of it.
Mc Crone, Aitken, Mc Donald the sharks can smell the blood in the water already.
Cant wait to see if they play whats in front of them

If we thought the RHS defence looked like a freeway had gone through it last week, then if the same combination hits the paddock this week it will look like a superhighway complete with turnpike has been built over the top of it.
Mc Crone, Aitken, Mc Donald the sharks can smell the blood in the water already.
Cant wait to see if they play whats in front of them
I reckon the Sharks thought the same thing last year and got arse smacked.

mickeylane

Bench
Guys stop the dreaming - SUNDAY night at Shark park in front of 18,000 against a team that will be welcoming back Valentine Holmes and in top form.. We will be lucky to be within 14 points at full time irrespective if we play our power game or not... They're strike power is better than our strike power by a mile!
Wish I was wrong though.... :(

ALSGI

Bench
Our backline is broken, and in need of major repair. Our only hope at shark park is if the sharks don't turn up or we use our players listed 17, 18 and 19 as starters. Lafai, Aitken, Nighty have to go. Aitken needs a major overhaul if he wants to stay in FG. McCrone should never have been considered in the first place.

Unless there's big changes in our backline and halve nothing will change, we'll be a sputtering, broken down, hit and miss rable, hoping for teams to have a bad day or for wet weather to make us look better.

Very hard to get optimistic about our once feared Dragons.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors

Thats the trouble though, all we have is the power game. We dont have halves like Cronk or Thurston who have the ball on a string. We dont have flashy backs like Milford or Tedesco who can score off fancy footwork. We dont have speed merchants like Roberts or Jennings. Its the power game or nothing.

ALSGI

Bench
Thats the trouble though, all we have is the power game. We dont have halves like Cronk or Thurston who have the ball on a string. We dont have flashy backs like Milford or Tedesco who can score off fancy footwork. We dont have speed merchants like Roberts or Jennings. Its the power game or nothing.
We do have the flashy backs in 17, 18, 19 and a few more playing for Lower grades. Blood them now, they'll learn fast, get knocked about and make mistakes. Or we could watch Lafai and Aitken make mistakes, Nighty get slower and slower, McCrone...........

Latest posts