What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone see the Titans game as a massive danger game

bartman

Immortal
I'm tempting fate I know, but Hayne is a big game player and if fit I'm sure would of lifted against his old club.
Lol, Hayne's a big game nothing!

He didn't bring his big game in his final two rounds with us (to get us in the finals), or in the Titans' final rounds last year (with a finals spot going begging).

For all we know the debutante fould be tge next Bevan French or Semi Radradra, so to overreact to a simple opinion post shows who's really on the mangoes... ;)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol, Hayne's a big game nothing!

He didn't bring his big game in his final two rounds with us (to get us in the finals), or in the Titans' final rounds last year (with a finals spot going begging).

For all we know the debutante fould be tge next Bevan French or Semi Radradra, so to overreact to a simple opinion post shows who's really on the mangoes... ;)
Bart accuses someone of overreacting lol, well I never.......

Gronk

Staff member
Imagine his team mates when they found out that Hayne reached out to the Roosters early this year to see if they were still interested.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bart accuses someone of overreacting lol, well I never.......

Hayne could win the Dally M, the Clive Churchill Medal, score all 24 points in a 24-0 grand final victory, and the bloke would still call him out.

Bitterness does funny things to people

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Meh...I can see the reverse of that now where Hayne is absolute atomic scoonter in every possible sense of the word and people are still defending him.

Bazal

Post Whore
Meh...I can see the reverse of that now where Hayne is absolute atomic scoonter in every possible sense of the word and people are still defending him.

Yeah but you're not having a 12 month long shot at the bloke every single day....Bart has very real abandonment issues IMO

Way I see it, he's a phenomenally talented athlete and an ex-eel. I'm interested in how he goes and if he finds full form I'll sure as shit enjoy watching him play but beyond that, meh.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes he labours the point but hasn't ever been off the mark IMO. People were originally arguing against him but now that they realise he is right they have started attacking him rather than the point he is making.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He might be a boring merkin but he is right. Hayne has f**ked up that side in a massive way.

What was their winning record last year before Hayne joined? What is with him in the team?

#EnoughSaid
I don't think his on-field performances have hurt them, it's what he brings off the field that damages team cohesion. So he might not be playing this week but he's still there off the field. Bringing in some nuffy to play fullback won't change that.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes he labours the point but hasn't ever been off the mark IMO. People were originally arguing against him but now that they realise he is right they have started attacking him rather than the point he is making.

Trust me, people have been attacking bart since long before his little crush on Hayne....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Imagine his team mates when they found out that Hayne reached out to the Roosters early this year to see if they were still interested.
If he's off contract they shouldn't be surprised. Hayne's not the only off contract player looking to secure his future. They would all be doing it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Trust me, people have been attacking bart since long before his little crush on Hayne....
True.

Cawypt7UMAAZXhk.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't think his on-field performances have hurt them, it's what he brings off the field that damages team cohesion. So he might not be playing this week but he's still there off the field. Bringing in some nuffy to play fullback won't change that.
You wont change that.

Gronk

Staff member
I don't see any game to be easy in this comp. Anyone can beat any side on any day.

If you don't turn up and be ready to roll your sleeves up and work for a win, you'll get your pants pulled down.
Sad bump.