What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
I think Reynolds could make a real go of hooker but...BUT, he would need to curb, or actually eradicate completely, his brain fart dumb plays. And I just don't think he can do that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah he's played in strong teams, and you could argue (whoops) that they have underachieved in that time.
Making the finals every year and winning more than half of them is 'underachieving'? Rightio. A premiership comes down to winning three consecutive finals matches. With more-or-less evenly matched teams, especially from week two onwards, that means luck plays a big part.

Reynolds is a quality first grader, which is why he is consistently part of strong teams. Of course that doesn't mean he's worth overs, but he is worth at least $500k in the current market. Probably more.

hindy111

Post Whore
Nrl want to involve women in league.
Sampsons show has 4 extremely attractive women involved. The irony hey the irony.

hindy111

Post Whore
So women can only represent league if attractive while Kent and Ikin paste there heads all over my big screen.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So women can only represent league if attractive while Kent and Ikin paste there heads all over my big screen.
Kent and Ikin are on TV because of their contacts and their influence. That's what's important in men. For women it's their looks. Where have you been for the last ten thousand years?

Latest posts