What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds

_Johnsy

Referee
Based on how he comes across as a person, no way.

Based on footballing ability alone, yep.

Dragsters

First Grade
I dislike him immensely.

Tries hard sometimes.

Play dirty most of the time.

Limited skill set to boot.

Does not deserve to don the mighty red V.

Redhoopz

Juniors
He's not what the dragons need. It would be a big step backwards.

If Widdop is being moved on either to Fullback or a new club, i'd rather take a chance with Mann or Field.

blacksafake

First Grade
Can't see it happening.
However if they are dumb enough (which is a big possibility) to do it i will not support them until he is gone.There was a question somewhere in a recent thread about your 5 most hated players he is on my list.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He is the Luis Suarez of the NRL. If he is in your team you love him, if he is not he is a player you hate most.

If he did join the Dragons we would hate it at first but he will win us over.

He is the Luis Suarez of the NRL. If he is in your team you love him, if he is not he is a player you hate most.

If he did join the Dragons we would hate it at first but he will win us over.

Thing is Suraez knows how to help his side win competitions. In just over 2 seasons he helped Barcelona win La Liga twice (and are in with a good chance of winning a 3rd straight title), 2 Copa Del Rey Finals and has won a UEFA Champion's League final to boot. What competitions has Josh Reynolds helped the Bulldogs win again?

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Thing is Suraez knows how to help his side win competitions. In just over 2 seasons he helped Barcelona win La Liga twice (and are in with a good chance of winning a 3rd straight title), 2 Copa Del Rey Finals and has won a UEFA Champion's League final to boot. What competitions has Josh Reynolds helped the Bulldogs win again?
LOL Messi, Neymar and Co, Suarez has a little bit of help...

Latest posts