What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

SBD82

Coach
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Souths for moving McInnes on to the Dragons. He's been one of our best for the 1st two games.

I didn't pay a whole lot of attention when he played for souths but I thought he was ok. Having watched him closely for the last 2 weeks I think he could be anything. His service is excellent, and his decision making is great for a young 9. Defensively very solid.

I hope you guys manage to move wobbie on before personality issues effect your club.

Think you guys let a good one go.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm happy we let McTurtle go. He's just good for tackling.

He's not a creative attacking hooker and that doesn't suit our play.

I'm much happier with Robbie and Cook.

All Cam is good for is making shitloads of tackles!!!! That suits your defensive play but not ours!!!!

SBD82

Coach
All Cam is good for is making shitloads of tackles!!!! That suits your defensive play but not ours!!!!
I don't agree. The way he runs forwards around the park is very good. We are already seeing improvement from our pack off the back of this.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I hope he does really well. He has a lot of improvement in him and I think the Dragons style really suits him.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
wont happen just ask r20 he knows mcinnes is a dud its ok we know you dont know becoz your one of the dont knowers on here...Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I guess we'll have to see the dragons position on the ladder at the end of the year to understand if McInnes was a great acquisition for you guys considering the spine players are the most important players in the team. You guys have a much better performing forward pack than what we had last year also so I hope he goes well but it's only been 2 games sir!

Latest posts