What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Ha. Everyone has one.

Yeah. He's going great for us. Even showed us the beginnings of a short kicking game on the weekend. Easily the best 9 we have seen in 6 years.

Yeah I was listening to the game on the radio and I hear "McInnes has just displayed his kicking game to everyone setting up a beautiful try". All I could think was "damn son you got your kick on". It'll be good to see him continue to grow as a player. His fantasy stats are extraordinary too. Up there with cameron smith.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ha. Everyone has one.

Yeah. He's going great for us. Even showed us the beginnings of a short kicking game on the weekend. Easily the best 9 we have seen in 6 years.
He didn't suit our style of play!!!!!

His attacking game is still poor imo.

callmack1

Staff member
Said it before he left and I'll say it again now... McInnes is will be NSW hooker one day.

Needed two or three years of first grade to find his feet and we just weren't patient enough with him.

Terrible decision to get rid of him for Robbie.
I here what you're saying about McInnes but I think Robbie is a great signing.

alien

Referee
The immediate difference with our side with McInnes versus rein is the service put forwards and halves are getting. They have a whole lot more time and are hitting the line with impact.

McInnes must have improved then because he often wasn't like that at Souths!

I'm happy with Farah and Cook as our hookers.

SBD82

Coach
McInnes must have improved then because he often wasn't like that at Souths!

I'm happy with Farah and Cook as our hookers.
I figured you would be.

All those years of supporting the tigers you would have learned to accept lesser players.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I marched for your club too you walking pro-choice campaign.

I was a proud steelers fan and I am now a proud dragons fan.

Do you prefer it when R20 treats you gently? Or when he destroys you and leaves you sore for days? The mind boggles lol... SBD...

The steelers and stgeorge dont exist anymore as a lone single entity club your now called stgeorgeillawarra with 1 premiership win only, you should had marched you lost your true identity mate we marched and successfully sued every club in the nrl and won in court. thats why we are the pride of the league the peoples team with the most premierships (21) in australian rugby league history unmatched and unsurpassed since 1908...Shadow...