What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share your woes?

Knight76

Juniors
So I'm just curious as maybe I've missed something on here, some long standing thing, I dunno.

But when hovering over our forum from the listing of all forums our says "Share your woes with the largest Newcastle Knights forum"!

All the other clubs blurb just says something along the lines of join the discussion with the largest (insert club) forum on the internet.

Why are we sharing woes?

Just curious is all!

Spot On

Coach
I think it stems from the year Stone was reinstated as head coach and the team were March Premiers, sitting on top of the ladder with 4 from 4 wins only to lose almost every f**king game for the rest of the season as all our players regressed and Stone stayed loyal to the worst of the worst before he lost his job and .........

Ah shit, it was woeful and hasn't really got much better yet so......

Does that answer your question? ????

Knight76

Juniors
Yeah, just wondering is all as it kind of stands out to me anyway.

We certainly have had a lot of woes to share.

Knight76

Juniors
Lol, I thought our two home games were great. One win and one we could have won if we had our head in the game better.

Feel sorry for the Knights fans in Sydney that went to Penrith last night!

orochimaru

Juniors
it's getting harder and harder each year to be a knights fan, i'll be telling my grandchildren I followed a team that won 5 games over 30 years

Latest posts