What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Panthers @ Pepper Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Panthers v Knights

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight76

Juniors
We have a complete lack of ability for any of our backline to commit any defender before they pass.

They just pass it along the line and expect to score in the corner.

perverse

Referee
I've run out of things to say about Hodkinson. I've been too kind of anything. Bloke is poison, and must have nudes of Brown.

I mean, we're hammered in every way today, I'm not blaming him for the loss, he's just the ultimate do-nothing.

Glendale

Juniors
f**k you Hodko. Wtf was that pass. This bloke is 100% taking the piss at this point.

On one of those breaks from their own end I watch him specifically. He had 3 or 4 opportunities to join a tackle but instead he almost ran away from it. He's not even trying. It's disgusting.

Zoidberg

First Grade
22-0 at half time. Too many penalties (some of which were unwarranted), too much arm grabbing in d, silly mistakes in attack. We won't win, but we can make it a game if we get our shit together.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just before half time there we had a 4th tackle on their line, 2 long passes, dummy half to Lamb to Hokko, then Hokko just hands it to a forward who runs 5m forward, keep passing it out numbnuts.

perverse

Referee
Just before half time there we had a 4th tackle on their line, 2 long passes, dummy half to Lamb to Hokko, then Hokko just hands it to a forward who runs 5m forward, keep passing it out numbnuts.
Yep. He's fair dinkum not having a go today. Getting sick of commentators sucking his cock off all the time too.

Nuffy

Bench
Well that was just a shit half of footy. Penrith are quality but we aren't competing.

We claim to be in better shape than last year but we are so far off the pace it's a joke.

Apey

Staff member
Plodkinson is standing out like a sore thumb in a team full of plodders. Starling having a shocker too.

Pedge1971

First Grade
No excuses for the errors. Some shit penalties but good teams aim up and defend.

I cannot help but think Brown did not help with all the changes he made to replace Elliot. It has f**ked our backs which was to be expected but our forwards have been messed around positionally as well and it takes one of oir weapons in Sione out of play somewhat.