What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco rumour

possm

Coach
If Tedesco has signed with the Dragons, either Widdop or Dugan have signed with someone else. If Widdop moving on then our backline in 2018 could be:
Tedesco
Macdonald
Dugan
Milne
Aitken
Mann
Hunt

If it's Dugan who is going our 2018 backline could be:
Tedesco
Macdonald
Aitken
Milne
Garrick
Mann
Hunt

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Forum members are not dismissing his claims as well, it looks like he's shared correct information on the forum before.

Red V for life

Juniors
Wow...with our forward pack, the addition of Hunt and Tedesco (if true)...you can't help but feel a pleasant tingle south of the equator!

The Tigers won't be able to keep all of the 'Big 4', but Teddy is one I think they'd move heaven and earth to keep.

I guess if the mail is correct, it may go a long way to explaining the 'Duges is a centre' viewpoint the Club has had.

Old Timer

Coach
Tigpies forum will be full of rumours.
Did anyone in there post (prior to any press rumours being released)that Taylor was going to get the arse in the 48 hours prior to the game last week?
If not consign it all to BS.

Gareth67

First Grade
I just looked at ' he who knows all ' - The lurker , whom said that the Dragons were apparently speaking to a FORMER test player , in reference to Josh Dugan moving on .

He was unusually guarded in his response to the many questions from Dragon supporters , but finally said that more would be known in the next 12 - 24 hours .
Take it for what it is worth ?

But bear in mind that Tedesco has represented Italy and not Australia .

Last edited: