What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco rumour

BennyV

Referee
And young Dufty on maybe a third of that price, would do the job and still give us some spare cash.
Don't believe it....and better to keep our best young guns.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gold mate, was already in a great mood seeing the Dogs get flogged, this obvious joke just emphasised my good mood!

Lol, Dufty the same as Tedesco. Classic stuff!

Alec's-saints

Juniors
It makes total sense if he does sign with us. We have a great foward pack and a great halfback coming in 2018 a quality hooker, some talented outside backs. tigers don't have this, teddy would be huge behind our pack of bulls.

FlameThrower

Bench
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gold mate, was already in a great mood seeing the Dogs get flogged, this obvious joke just emphasised my good mood!

Lol, Dufty the same as Tedesco. Classic stuff!
Glad your happy....but Dufty is at least signed with us and can be a future star. This Tedesco rumour is nothing more than that...

BennyV

Referee
Glad your happy....but Dufty is at least signed with us and can be a future star. This Tedesco rumour is nothing more than that...
Oh, no doubt it won't happen, and Dufty is at least signed with us. Whether or not he'll see first grade, let alone excel, is yet to be seen.

Still, Duffy might possibly one day be a solid first grader. At best, he may end up a Lachlan Coote style player (but hes got a long way to go to get there). Meanwhile, Tedesco is a star of the present AND the future, he's in the Top 3 fullbacks in the game and more than likely be the long term NSW and Australian #1. Far, far better option than Dufty any way you look at it.

I'd gladly farewell Dugan, Dufty and Widdop if this was to happen. But as you say, it won't.

FlameThrower

Bench
Oh, no doubt it won't happen, and Dufty is at least signed with us. Whether or not he'll see first grade, let alone excel, is yet to be seen.

Still, Duffy might possibly one day be a solid first grader. At best, he may end up a Lachlan Coote style player (but hes got a long way to go to get there). Meanwhile, Tedesco is a star of the present AND the future, he's in the Top 3 fullbacks in the game and more than likely be the long term NSW and Australian #1. Far, far better option than Dufty any way you look at it.

I'd gladly farewell Dugan, Dufty and Widdop if this was to happen. But as you say, it won't.
All good matey...just saw on Tigers forums rumour that Cleary to start next week on 3 year deal...I think having a quality coach there will settle the so called big 4 at the Tigers...a week is a long time in rugby league!

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Yes I agree however, Mary is not giving them a gig in first grade and Dufty is not doing a great deal in reserve grade. I think if Tedesco is signed then we will need a 6 and 5 for first the grade side.

Possm I think we have 5 covered
Herbert is ready he scored a try today even thow illawarra lost 14 to 21 against warriors

Bench
I think we need to concentrate on a 5/8 for now. Mary has the chance to test our juniors this year, he has virtually the whole season to do that. This should be plan A, if this does not work plan B would be to go to the market to find one.
Love to have Tedesco but I doubt he will leave the tigers

blacksafake

First Grade
Wait, are we still referring to Tedesco? Or have we moved on to discussing literally every other backline player in the league?!

Let's be real, it's astonishing that Tedesco has been able to show the skill he has behind that bunch of cream puffs the Tigers call forwards! He's easily in the Top 3 fullbacks in the league with Boyd and RTS, and daylight comes in 4th.
Agree
But I would find a spot for Slater in that list.

Latest posts