What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Under 20's - 2017.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lmao the guy just turned 18 relax mate you have no idea f*ck sake talk about melodramatic. Go support the Dragons.
I can't stand Rorters, Dragons, Dogs or Moanly.

Just look at our U20's the last few seasons.

No one much is coming through out of there!!!!!

It's a concern.

ALX25

Bench
I can't stand Rorters, Dragons, Dogs or Moanly.

Just look at our U20's the last few seasons.

No one much is coming through out of there!!!!!

It's a concern.

The Roosters and the Dragons have some quality coming through. The other two not as much.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Roosters and the Dragons have some quality coming through. The other two not as much.
Yep righteo.

These last few seasons we don't have much coming through at all.

Talakai must be turned into a back rower.

Murray could play some first grade next season. (I hope he's not another Clark or Turner)

Dogmatix

Juniors
Rabbits 20 is right. Souths U20s are a big concern. They have finished way down the ladder the last 2 seasons and have started poorly this season. Since the U20s concept started in 2008 Souths have only had one good season in the U20s where they made the Grand Final. One good year since 2008 is a very poor strike rate

And if your U20s players are substandard this is likely to feed into a substandard NRL squad

southsport

First Grade
Umm, Souths U-20s defeated the roosters 40-8 last outing.

They've had one big win, one narrow win, one narrow loss and one big loss in four rounds.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbits 20 is right. Souths U20s are a big concern. They have finished way down the ladder the last 2 seasons and have started poorly this season. Since the U20s concept started in 2008 Souths have only had one good season in the U20s where they made the Grand Final. One good year since 2008 is a very poor strike rate

And if your U20s players are substandard this is likely to feed into a substandard NRL squad
Thank you Dogmatix.

The others on here besides a few don't reply when I speak all this truth!!!!!!!! They only reply when they want to cause trouble!!!!!!