What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

I'm gonna get one of those walking sticks with a giant f**king ruby on top. You know, the really classy ones. And a top hat. There's no way I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight.

It's gonna be a whole new world for us mate. I'm seriously considering burning down my hovel tonight just to get a headstart on Loser Baby Towers.

strider

Post Whore
Well i wont pretend im not pissed off but i will be riding your merkins home the rest of the round ... i dare say you should start spending it now

Well i wont pretend im not pissed off but i will be riding your merkins home the rest of the round ... i dare say you should start spending it now
Thanks mate. I reckon the odds must now be under 1000-1. It's not guaranteed but I should definitely be buying shit already...

I had a look at the odds. From 5860-1 they're down to 158.5-1. Making it this far was 37-1. Very exciting!! Wish I hadn't gone with Unibet as they must be one of the last bookies to not have a cash out option. merkins.

Latest posts