What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Confirmed Signings & Contract News

Packy

Bench
Fair enough. I feel you but not due to softness. I am very off the inconsistency around so many areas. I am well and truly on board the "no shoulder charge" rule but I don't like the way they are applying it to every tackle where someone braces themselves.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Fair enough. I feel you but not due to softness. I am very off the inconsistency around so many areas. I am well and truly on board the "no shoulder charge" rule but I don't like the way they are applying it to every tackle where someone braces themselves.
That'sexactly it. In a few years they'll all be playing Oz Tag at this rate.

Packy

Bench
No idea on his level of talent but how couldn't he crack a game at Knights who won the spoon? He's 23 too... not a kid.

MarkC

Juniors
No idea on his level of talent but how couldn't he crack a game at Knights who won the spoon? He's 23 too... not a kid.

Opinions are mixed, but he seems like a solid NSW Cup player, or at best a fringe NRL player at this stage.

Perhaps Des thinks he can improve his game, or we got him just to play NSW cup.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We lost a few fringe players through the off-season/natural attrition - so signing some up and then knowing there's potential for breakouts like happened with Cook - can only be a good thing.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

I love these trolls. One line and little substance.

MarkC

Juniors
As I said a few weeks ago, congrats on re signing Chase Stanley, you thought I was taking the piss but I wasn't.

Thanks.

I admire the Stanley boys, they both played hard in spite of bad luck with injuries.

Klye unfortunately had to retire.

Chases certainly gives 100% every time he pulls on the jumper.

Bench
Yes you do transform ex dragon players, turn them into bullgrubs, just like the Morris boys, Bulldogs are the scum of the NRL

Timmah

Staff member
Well done on bumping a 9 month old thread :joy::joy:

So you think the Morris boys are scum?

Bet your fellow fans don't agree.

Capital

Juniors
Gareth Widdop is off contract and would be an outstanding replacement for Reynolds. He also has a good relationship with James Graham and can kick goals.