What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann in starting line up against tigers

OzDragon

Coach
I have to say that seeing the fair dinkum circle jerk over Kurt Mann on here is comical. He is honestly very average.
Conversely Euan is a future rep player and gets bagged.

Keep making me lol, LU. Thankfully none of you Muppets have a say in anything.
Opinions are a funny thing aren't they...

slippery5

Juniors
I have to say that seeing the fair dinkum circle jerk over Kurt Mann on here is comical. He is honestly very average.

Are we talking City/Country?

loveoursaints

Juniors
Opinions are a funny thing aren't they...
I agree with you Oz Dragon. Mann was our TOP try scorer last year in just 10 games!! .... versus Aitkens 20 games or so. Mann should be first picked as he was when he played for for Storm... week after week! Pure politics and player favouritism is the reason he isn't getting a fair go. Hopefully today he will show us.

thebigredv

First Grade

Your views on McCrone's kicking game thus far???

Despite what Mary thinks, tries often come directly from and off the back of great kicking.

Personally would rather see Milne brought in for Aitken.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I wonder if Aitken is really injured or they're just using this game ( a game most expect us to win comfortably ) to give Mann a run. If I recall, last year when Mann was dropped it was due to a supposed injury.
Either way I'm all for it, hope he has a blinder and gets a hat trick.

I found it interesting that Izaac Thompson was bought onto the Illawarra bench when the team list were announced on Tuesday, I mean he's a centre/winger no use for him as a bench player and now Milne is on the bench in first grade. IMO Aitken picked up this injury, if it even was an injury, early in the week not late in the week as reported.

possm

Coach
It seems there is a good chance of Milne starting at right centre and maybe/hopefully Mann starting in the halves. If so Dragons to win comfortably.

Drakon

Juniors
It seems there is a good chance of Milne starting at right centre and maybe/hopefully Mann starting in the halves. If so Dragons to win comfortably.
Sorry possm, you're dreaming my friend. If Widdop and McCrone are available, there is no chance Mann will be starting in the halves.

possm

Coach
Sorry possm, you're dreaming my friend. If Widdop and McCrone are available, there is no chance Mann will be starting in the halves.
You could be right however, with Mann and Milne being named in the squad, there is a chance that Milne will come on as right centre and Mann in the halves. If these changes are made, I predict a final score of Dragons 30, Tigers 8.

Saints forwards to dominate and shut down Tigers halves.
Tedesco to find it hard to penetrate the Dragons defence.
Dragon's right side to be much improved.
Dugan to run in excess of 200m, mostly up the middle.

I found it interesting that Izaac Thompson was bought onto the Illawarra bench when the team list were announced on Tuesday, I mean he's a centre/winger no use for him as a bench player and now Milne is on the bench in first grade. IMO Aitken picked up this injury, if it even was an injury, early in the week not late in the week as reported.
Thompson is on the outter evidence Edwards being picked at centre which imo is stupid and Head needs to start being alot smarter with his selections.

I have to say Heads tactics at present are not good enough.

Latest posts