What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Old Timer

Coach
Capital
You without Widdop would be like Moriarity without Holmes.
You know deep down you want Widdop to stay and be part of your every day life, because without him, you would have nothing to focus on.
The endless pursuit to drive him out is what motivates your every waking moment and there would be incredibly sad for you, if it were to ever end.
If Conan Doyle was alive to day no doubt you could be the subject of an episode of the great sleuth entitled "The case of the mercurial 6".
Elementary my dear Vasilveski.

Capital

Juniors
Capital
You without Widdop would be like Moriarity without Holmes.
You know deep down you want Widdop to stay and be part of your every day life, because without him, you would have nothing to focus on.
The endless pursuit to drive him out is what motivates your every waking moment and there would be incredibly sad for you, if it were to ever end.
If Conan Doyle was alive to day no doubt you could be the subject of an episode of the great sleuth entitled "The case of the mercurial 6".
Elementary my dear Vasilveski.
You are starting to babble now. Try and keep it together for just a little longer.
1. About your infatuation. Is it something which came gradually or was it love at first sight? Did it develop before he came to SGI?
2. If in the unlikely event another NRL club picks him up (as I said about no one showing any interest at all) will you support that club?

Old Timer

Coach
Yeah, you are right. He is "a priority", wink wink, nudge nudge. Still haven't made him an offer but he is a priority nonetheless. We are talking about Widdop here. Not as if other clubs are beating down the door trying to sign him. No talk of deadlines and etc. If you were able to put your infatuation aside and think about coolly, you would see that he is most definitely not "a priority".

We could argue about his until he actually signs with us or another NRL club, retires or goes to the ESL.

I just want to know:
1. About your infatuation. Is it something which came gradually or was it love at first sight? Did it develop before he came to SGI?
2. If in the unlikely event another NRL club picks him up (as I said about no one showing any interest at all) will you support that club?
Can't believe how lazy you are getting.
Almost a complete cut and paste from the Vasilevski posts.
You know, you would do far better not put your own feelings and emotions on those of others, you need to own up to them yourself and just admit the thoughts you harbour deep down, then the process of healing can begin.
Your mock hatred reeks of unrequited love.
You just need to come out of the closet and profess your love for him it's ok we will all support you.
Widdop's form this year is showing what a wise decision the club made in purchasing him and understandably their desire to ensure he stays at the club so in the end it's all good for you cheer up.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
You are starting to babble now. Try and keep it together for just a little longer.

f**k off

His re-signing will destroy your soul. I am concerned for your future wellbeing.

Don't forget to call lifeline because no one in here will give a shit

Gareth67

First Grade
I am concerned for your future wellbeing.

:) :) :) :) Ah Miller , you are such a comedian ! Although most commendable , it's a bit bluudy late for that now, that bloke and his many aliases , went troppo quite some time ago , there is nothing that anyone can do for him . Nevertheless , a kind thought , but unfortunately , wasted on that moron .

Last edited:

Capital

Juniors
Can't believe how lazy you are getting.
Almost a complete cut and paste from the Vasilevski posts.
You know, you would do far better not put your own feelings and emotions on those of others, you need to own up to them yourself and just admit the thoughts you harbour deep down, then the process of healing can begin.
Your mock hatred reeks of unrequited love.
You just need to come out of the closet and profess your love for him it's ok we will all support you.
Widdop's form this year is showing what a wise decision the club made in purchasing him and understandably their desire to ensure he stays at the club so in the end it's all good for you cheer up.
You don't want to say. It's ok. I wouldn't either. I'm just going to say when you first saw him in a Red V jersey, something clicked which you can't and don't want to explain.

Old Timer

Coach
Capital
The thread was started and perpetuated by you and your alias' so the only one you have on side is yourself.
You have no real support for your misguided beliefs even to the point Vas, Sigurd, Ruby, ybur, Steve Timpson and Glenn 01 have even deserted you.
love our saints is all you've got and no doubt you will lose each other as before too long.
Enjoy the solitude.

loveoursaints

Juniors
With all due respect, that is utter nonsense! Look through this thread and note when it was started. The guy takes the idea of a "protected species" to a whole new level. See the following exchange I had on another thread.

But I must say this is starting to look like the great Widdop fraud part 3.
1. He was good before McIdiot took over. Does anyone remember why the club was so desperate to sign Marshal and why supercocah Price was sacked?
2. Widdop played well in the semi against the Grubs a few years back. We all saw how the smaller, fitter Dragons were running all over the fat Grubs in the last 20 or so min of that game. Check the stats and see how taking full advantage like all good halves do, how many tries, try assists, line breaks and line break assists Widdop had. And then check mistakes and missed tackles. Not even taking into account THAT kick.
3. As above. Surely, only Old Timer would contest the best so far this season have been in no particular order, Duges, Vaughn, Thommo, Frizz, McInnes and JDB. IMO Widdop has been the worst. I know McCrone has been poor but look how much McCrone does in attack and defence and kicking. Why does he have to do so much? We have another half on the books who is apparently a superstar.

Widdop needs to be replaced ASAP with a player who will take the line on. He is not an organiser we all know that, so if he is a runner, why the hell does he not ever run at and through the line? He might run but it's across field or very softly at the line. He looks scared. He is no organiser and he is no runner. What is he then? And he is an uninspiring on field leader. We signed an Aldi lemon!!. Face facts forum apologists.

loveoursaints

Juniors
Widdop makes a break in the 56th minute and butches a try by not bothering to look for support that was on his left . Friggin lucky he puts a kick try in a few minutes later. Mary announces no try!!

loveoursaints

Juniors
Ha ha ha....widdop in form? Versus tigers who bleed hundreds of points week on week....get real. I will wait till storm....Broncos and cowboys thank you! If we win.......full credit to mary!!!

SaintElroy

Juniors
@loveoursaints , if a blokes playing well give him credit without the usual rubbish you keep piling on, it's pathetic you little troll.
Here il will give an example, I couldn't understand why lafai was given a run, but in the last few weeks he has defended well and played well in attack, well done.

Now you try with Widdop

getsmarty

Immortal
How are you going with that grammar Smarty? Remember I have "charged" you with proving your English grammar is superior to an average 7 year-old before posting.

Anyway, today Widdop has been ok. Tigers defence absolutely shocking. I haven't changed my opinion one iota and against the better teams, other than perhaps the worst team in the comp.

The best thing I have seen Widdop do today was at about 34:30 of the first half. Take the ball to the line in both hands. He did it once and kicked but before he kicked, Tigers defence couldn't move up and tackle him. No surprise none of your noticed it. So far this season I have seen him do it twice. A massive improvement but still not even close to enough.

Sorry. Just my opinion and the opinion of the club. Having said that, don't forget about the grammar before replying to this.

Go have a cry you little sook.

loveoursaints

Juniors
Nope.....it's ALL MARY.
@loveoursaints , if a blokes playing well give him credit without the usual rubbish you keep piling on, it's pathetic you little troll.
Here il will give an example, I couldn't understand why lafai was given a run, but in the last few weeks he has defended well and played well in attack, well done.

Now you try with Widdop
The jury is out on the little pommie until he plays decent competition. If I am wrong....yes....I will ask for widdops forgiveness. But I doubt I will need to. I hope I have to......but I doubt I will need to.

Gareth67

First Grade
Nope.....it's ALL MARY.

The jury is out on the little pommie until he plays decent competition. If I am wrong....yes....I will ask for widdops forgiveness. But I doubt I will need to. I hope I have to......but I doubt I will need to.

Fook ! You truly are ' crackers ' , crawl back to the asylum and take your ' meds ' you crazy bersterd .

Last edited:

Latest posts