What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Though few games coming up

Drakon

Juniors
Funny post. Asking this forum to pick who will win games when I am pretty sure in their footy tipping comps they are all running pretty close to the bottom. No one knows who will win what. Stop guessing.
Are you speaking from experience with your footy tipping?

Red V for life

Juniors
At the start of the season 3 of the next 5 games would've been beyond acceptable.

With the exception of the Eels game, we've been pretty consistent. 5 from 5 should be the goal with 4 from 5 the acceptable benchmark.

ALSGI

Bench
At the start of the season 3 of the next 5 games would've been beyond acceptable.

With the exception of the Eels game, we've been pretty consistent. 5 from 5 should be the goal with 4 from 5 the acceptable benchmark.
Exactly right. Next 5 are all winable.

possm

Coach
Exactly right. Next 5 are all winable.
Yes and will indicate where we are this year. The only problems I can see is the toll on our big pack who work so hard each week and the selection of our 17. We need more speed, elusiveness and off-load capability. I like to see Mann given a run at 6 and Dufty replacing Nightingale on the wing.

loveoursaints

Juniors
Moderator.....why did you delete my post that said who knows how many we will win. It's all guess work. Your comment to me of go play elsewhere smacks of envy and jealousy!

Old Timer

Coach
I believe the Manly game will be a huge test for us and a good indicator as to how we are really going.
They are on a high and playing good structured and ad lib footy.
Walker hitting his straps, DCE finally in good form, TT capable of anything, tough pack and Sironen getting back to his best.
We can role them but we will be tested all over the park for the full 80 minutes.
We need to make sure we keep doing what is working for us, not get distracted and take all our opportunities.
Should be a fantastic game to watch.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
I believe the Manly game will be a huge test for us and a good indicator as to how we are really going.
They are on a high and playing good structured and ad lib footy.
Walker hitting his straps, DCE finally in good form, TT capable of anything, tough pack and Sironen getting back to his best.
We can role them but we will be tested all over the park for the full 80 minutes.
We need to make sure we keep doing what is working for us, not get distracted and take all our opportunities.
Should be a fantastic game to watch.
Agree OT.

Manly at the Fortress on a Friday night followed by the top 4 performing teams (along with us) after that.

This next stretch of 5 games will be season defining for me. Not that we need to win them all - but our attitude, belief, confidence and grit.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
After the charity shield I tipped us to lose 4 straight and as favourites for the spoon.Most happy to eat humble pie and I can only hope they keep it going.