What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Sun - Wests Tigers 6-28 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 5: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Our fullback looks genuinely disgusted at his team mates

We'll lose him

Given that he has signed elsewhere before, he must be a flight risk.

And then to see the player that talked him out of going to the Raiders absolutely shafted by the club, that won't help.

Life's Good

Coach
Nothing spectacular from us but we continue to play to our strengths of a forward led game.
For the Tigers, really feel for you especially given the situation with Tedesco. He genuinely looked beaten.

GongPanther

Referee
This week for the first time, Im really starting to think we'll lose Tedesco. At this rate, I truly don't blame him if he goes.

Once Cleary comes in and puts his spin on what ideas he has in store for the Tigers,the players will take in collectively in whether to stay or go.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Nothing spectacular from us but we continue to play to our strengths of a forward led game.
For the Tigers, really feel for you especially given the situation with Tedesco. He genuinely looked beaten.

I felt our forwards matched yours, we got down the other end fairly well and made at least 40ms most sets, I didn't see the packers, Vaughans ect rolling down the field.

It was clearly Widdops smarts that was the difference, he bamboozled our right side and set up 4 very good tries. I honestly think if he played for the Tigers today the results would have been reversed.

All 5 dragons tries were scored by wingers, it was our edges that were the problem, again.

Wizardman

First Grade
I felt our forwards matched yours, we got down the other end fairly well and made at least 40ms most sets, I didn't see the packers, Vaughans ect rolling down the field.

It was clearly Widdops smarts that was the difference, he bamboozled our right side and set up 4 very good tries. I honestly think if he played for the Tigers today the results would have been reversed.

All 5 dragons tries were scored by wingers, it was our edges that were the problem, again.
Widdop's best season this year. I had big question marks about him last year...certaintly delivering now

This Year?

Immortal
Happy for the win but the next 4 games will be really telling for the Saints.

I honestly don't know what to say for the Tigers, but we've all been there as fans when a club isn't going well.

Hutty1986

Immortal
That is a strong win against a desperate Tigers side. Widdop earning the big $$ he's on, and hopefully continues to step up as the season goes on. Hopefully Duges isnt out for too long but if it is a hamstring tear, that's normally 4-6 so that would be a huge blow. Tiges just at rock bottom atm, there is some good cattle there but the confidence is shot and losing quickly becomes a habit (and we would know).

thorson1987

Coach
Junior league games at halftime were more interesting than the main game.

And that has nothing to do with the fact my boy was playing.

Clifferd

Coach
That is a strong win against a desperate Tigers side. Widdop earning the big $$ he's on, and hopefully continues to step up as the season goes on. Hopefully Duges isnt out for too long but if it is a hamstring tear, that's normally 4-6 so that would be a huge blow. Tiges just at rock bottom atm, there is some good cattle there but the confidence is shot and losing quickly becomes a habit (and we would know).

Drags are a serious footy team this year and they certainly proved that today

I still can't believe the amount of f**king tries we bombed though. Last year we score about 3 or 4 more tries

Latest posts