What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh FREAKING McCrone

possm

Coach
Why would you ever want the Dragons to lose. I say upgrade the halves combination to a Mann/Widdop one and see the Dragons move up another level.

ALSGI

Bench
Before Widdop's contract is sorted the club needs to try Mann, Field at 6.
On Widdop's current form they wont, therefore, for better or for worse I now pronounce us Mann and Life.

loveoursaints

Juniors
McGregor was previously involved in retention so he would of been involved in discussions when they brought Mann across. If anything I think Mary would want Mann to succeed to justify his choice at the time. Mann will get his chance.

I think Widdop is probably telling Mary to stick with McCrone at 7 personally as he feels comfortable with him there, plus he makes Widdop look the better half of the 2.

AT the moment they are winning so no complaints. It's when they start losing we can whinge more about McCrone in the 7.
How funny. Widdop advising the coach who to play at 7. Thats like your 5 year old child telling you what time he should actually be going to bed. Widdop cant even figure out what he should be doing.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Well ................ Over the past couple of weeks, I've bagged McCrone from pillar to post and have pretty much run out of words to describe his poor performances, so .................... I hope he has a blinder this weekend and that way, not only may we win but win well!

Over to you, Josh.

Bench
McCrone is playing to the best of his ability. I can't expect him to turn it around to be much better, that's not his fault.
Hope that in the future games Mary needs to take a few chances and blood someone else.

possm

Coach
If Mary has a cause to replace McCrone early on Sunday, Mann will show fans why he should be a first option for halves selection. A Widdop / Mann halves combination on Sunday would cause havoc with the tired Tigers defence.

thebigredv

First Grade
I just really want to see Mann on for McCrone earlier to begin with. It's only a matter of time before McCrone's dodgy kicking game costs us wins. I appreciate what he has done organising alongside Widdop, and his strong try last week, but Mary not experimenting in this area could be the difference between actually mixing it with the big boys this year and simply making up numbers, in the 8 or otherwise. I honestly think this is quite clear.

slippery5

Juniors
I just really want to see Mann on for McCrone earlier to begin with. It's only a matter of time before McCrone's dodgy kicking game costs us wins. I appreciate what he has done organising alongside Widdop, and his strong try last week, but Mary not experimenting in this area could be the difference between actually mixing it with the big boys this year and simply making up numbers, in the 8 or otherwise. I honestly think this is quite clear.
Unfortunately it is about as clear as Mary was seeing the morning after.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

possm

Coach
It's unlikely that Mary will put Mann on early, not because it is the right thing to do for the team, it is because Mary will be proved wrong again. Mary is surely aware of the criticism and is aware of the fans reaction to him finally select Mann.

loveoursaints

Juniors
It's unlikely that Mary will put Mann on early, not because it is the right thing to do for the team, it is because Mary will be proved wrong again. Mary is surely aware of the criticism and is aware of the fans reaction to him finally select Mann.

McCrone was Andrew Johns esque today. Fabulous half back display. Great kicking game. Wowwwww!!!! Get that up ya you McCrone haters.

excellent defensive display

Played the link man role well today

Short kicking game was very good, few ordinary longer kicks

Gelling well with Widdop

Benefiting from another very strong forwards display

VodkaSaint

Juniors
we won most of our game with McCrone playing last year, big upgrade on Benji, had a great game but cant wait for Hunt

giboz71

First Grade
We were fantastic defensively today. McCrone was outstanding, that try saver on Teddy was amazing . He scores every day of the week in most of those instances. And Mann and Lafai looked pretty assured as well.

We would have held them to zero if Widdop fields that grubber.

Outstanding defensive effort.

Latest posts