What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

SEAT 1A

Bench
:cool::cool::cool:
With all due respect, that is utter nonsense! Look through this thread and note when it was started. The guy takes the idea of a "protected species" to a whole new level. See the following exchange I had on another thread.

But I must say this is starting to look like the great Widdop fraud part 3.
1. He was good before McIdiot took over. Does anyone remember why the club was so desperate to sign Marshal and why supercocah Price was sacked?
2. Widdop played well in the semi against the Grubs a few years back. We all saw how the smaller, fitter Dragons were running all over the fat Grubs in the last 20 or so min of that game. Check the stats and see how taking full advantage like all good halves do, how many tries, try assists, line breaks and line break assists Widdop had. And then check mistakes and missed tackles. Not even taking into account THAT kick.
3. As above. Surely, only Old Timer would contest the best so far this season have been in no particular order, Duges, Vaughn, Thommo, Frizz, McInnes and JDB. IMO Widdop has been the worst. I know McCrone has been poor but look how much McCrone does in attack and defence and kicking. Why does he have to do so much? We have another half on the books who is apparently a superstar.

You have got nothing.

loveoursaints

Juniors
Moderator.....your post needs to be deleted.....reason is useless trolling. You still can't simply say well done can you. Abusive child hood huhh?

Old Timer

Coach
How are you going with that grammar Smarty? Remember I have "charged" you with proving your English grammar is superior to an average 7 year-old before posting.

Anyway, today Widdop has been ok. Tigers defence absolutely shocking. I haven't changed my opinion one iota and against the better teams, other than perhaps the worst team in the comp.

The best thing I have seen Widdop do today was at about 34:30 of the first half. Take the ball to the line in both hands. He did it once and kicked but before he kicked, Tigers defence couldn't move up and tackle him. No surprise none of your noticed it. So far this season I have seen him do it twice. A massive improvement but still not even close to enough.

Sorry. Just my opinion and the opinion of the club. Having said that, don't forget about the grammar before replying to this.
You're a wanker
Is the grammar ok with that statement?
By the way in respect of grammar and the use of the English language clean up your own house first before you try to shoot of your mouth.

Old Timer

Coach
News Flash
Vas and all different alias' have left the building and were last seen paddling out to sea on a Benji Marshall inflatable.

No doubt the forwards and new hooker have made a big difference but Widdop - Benji is a great equation in the sense of how it all adds up to Widdop's return to top form.

ALSGI

Bench
We're facing a tough bye this weekend guys and if Henry Peranara, Luke Patten and the likes don't over rule we should get the 2 points.

So that said, as astute keyboard warriors can anyone explain where VasGlennRuby is please.

Should a missing person report be submitted to Police, ASIO, UN, NATO and Greenpeace?

Or do we wait until Widdop is back and re-assess?

What a f**king Mess people !

Old Timer

Coach
We're facing a tough bye this weekend guys and if Henry Peranara, Luke Patten and the likes don't over rule we should get the 2 points.

So that said, as astute keyboard warriors can anyone explain where VasGlennRuby is please.

Should a missing person report be submitted to Police, ASIO, UN, NATO and Greenpeace?

Or do we wait until Widdop is back and re-assess?

What a f**king Mess people !
They are very busy looking for their lost Widdop voodoo doll and pins.
Ever since they left it behind at KJO at the end of last year they have been looking through every rubbish dump to try and find it
They have also been busy using their special "Benji is great" dusting powder and I suspect they will be at the Broncos game this weekend
Rumour has it they also brought a Hunt voodoo doll after Benji went north so hopefully they have now lost it as well.

ALSGI

Bench
They are very busy looking for their lost Widdop voodoo doll and pins.
Ever since they left it behind at KJO at the end of last year they have been looking through every rubbish dump to try and find it
They have also been busy using their special "Benji is great" dusting powder and I suspect they will be at the Broncos game this weekend
Rumour has it they also brought a Hunt voodoo doll after Benji went north so hopefully they have now lost it as well.
Source?

Old Timer

Coach
Yeah, I know what you're saying but pure speculation, baseless and no stats supporting your argument on the tomato.
Could be a mess.
Could be?
At least when we had them around we could belt the hell out of them
Now we can only belt each other and the odd intruder (not including Mills)
Ah success always comes at a high cost but who could have ever thought of life without Vas Inc
Anyway seasons not over yet just maybe they might re-appear

ALSGI

Bench
Could be?
At least when we had them around we could belt the hell out of them
Now we can only belt each other and the odd intruder (not including Mills)
Ah success always comes at a high cost but who could have ever thought of life without Vas Inc
Anyway seasons not over yet just maybe they might re-appear
Agree, success v Vas. It's a tough call.
f**king Mess.
I'm leaning towards preference for discussion about Vas for the Bye weekend, otherwise we'll keep talking about Millward, Dugan, Packer, Mann, and other Contracts etc
What a Mess.