What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My France team 2017

The Daddy3

Juniors
Because Toulouse are doing outstandingly well in The Championship with some great individual performers I've had a rethink about my first 17 France team. Several TO players deserve a shot and will be playing in a pro competition by the end of the season due to being in the middle eights. Bodes really well for the national team with these TO players adding more depth.

Escare (fb)
Minga (wing)
Gigot (centre)
Ader (centre)
Yaha (wing)
Albert (so)
Fages (sh)
Casty (prop)
Marion (hooker)
Bousquet (prop)
Planas (sr)
Perez (sr)
Garcia (lf)

Replacements:
Pelissier
Maria
Canet
Springer

milton

Juniors
I'm concerned about the French. Currently there are only 7-8 Frenchman playing week in week out in the Catalans team and a few more scattered around the other teams.

We will get a better idea of the standard of the Toulouse players once the super 8's start and they are playing against super league teams.
In your team above, I'm not sure if minga is french, I'd probably have Duport in the backline. It's good to see Escare back in form as well.