What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

Life's Good

Coach
Most importantly, how much of a gimp does Hooper look like as he tries to portray a 'serious' journalist look. ' 'My sources, my a**'

betcats

Referee
I want to see this guy play out the season at wests and have the fans all over him for leaving. I think it has the potential to really get interesting lol, imagine the fans giving it to him at leichardt.

Clifferd

Coach
I want to see this guy play out the season at wests and have the fans all over him for leaving. I think it has the potential to really get interesting lol, imagine the fans giving it to him at leichardt.

I've stuck up for Mitch a lot through his inept performances but honestly If this is true and he's spat the dummy hardcore I'll be one of the first to give it to him

betcats

Referee
I've stuck up for Mitch a lot through his inept performances but honestly If this is true and he's spat the dummy hardcore I'll be one of the first to give it to him

Yeah I can imagine. I am not invested in the club at all and it shits me he just wants to bail out straight away. If you had supported him and stuck up for him etc it would be worse, if it is true that is.

wittyfan

Referee
Ya see here's the thing Tigers fans-uhh.

You are-uhh better off without that skinnyfat vanilla midget.

He's a C+ player-uhh at best and will never-uhh be a main eventer-uhh.

Midget??? He's about 6 feet tall you pelican.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Brent Read‏Verified account@brentread_7 2m2 minutes ago
Hearing strong mail that Mitchell Moses has been released and may fly to NZ with Parramatta. Trying to get official confirmation. Stay tuned

great stand tigpies
laughing_smiley.gif~c200