What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Team vs Warriors

Gronk

Staff member
NRL.com already have Hoff at fullback and Auva'a on the wing.

Clipboard01.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah of course. If your best quality is your versatility it doesn't really make you suuited to the top 17, other than maybe the bench. But Ma'u and Edwards already give us backline cover (outside backs and halves, respectively) in the 17.

phantom eel

First Grade
Gennings starting for wenty today which means that Auva'a could be debuting tomorrow
BA had better have changed up the backline/edge defence, after the last two weeks.

STill don't fancy our chances, we're turning to putty when the going is tough this year.

phantom eel

First Grade
f**k, just saw the NRL.com lineup posted by Gronk... French out means Taka stays in the backline/edge defence.

We're f**ked imo, our go forward simply isn't strong enough to counteract our weaknesses, unless merkins have decided to suddenly man up...

Snoochies

First Grade
We win today good chance we'll be 9th on the ladder, if we win really well, a chance to get back in the top 8, lose we'll be camped comfortably down the bottom with no easy games in sight.
The season has a while to go but if there is no improvement today I hope Moses can bring us a miracle.

The way I see it, at the start of the season looking at the first 5 games, I'd have said we should win the first 3, and were underdogs against the reigning premiers and against Raiders away. It's the performance that really sucked. We should be able to edge the Warriors today.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah i have a good feeling about today .... warriors had their bounce back game last week - they are yoyos, will be down this week

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The way I see it, at the start of the season looking at the first 5 games, I'd have said we should win the first 3, and were underdogs against the reigning premiers and against Raiders away. It's the performance that really sucked. We should be able to edge the Warriors today.

Yeah, really should have got the Titans win. The sharks game we were bloody terrible!!

But thought we were starting to return to form against the Raiders. It was really just that 10 mins before half time we sucked!! Apart from that thought we were the better team.

Warriors only just got over the Titans, who were smashed by the Titans, so the form line suggests we are a good chance ....,,,.............(not that it means much in league)

Latest posts