What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redoute's Choice..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The champ still got the magic:cool:

Table Bay gave him his 134th stakes winner in South Africa last weekend

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Gold Luck won the Group 3 Prix Vanteaux in France last night for Redoutes Choice,out of the dam who gave us Goldikova and Galikova

Good start for Redoute's Choice in Europe

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The horse I own a tail's hair in Pirellone goes around at Newy today R6, he's out of a Redoute's mare.

Finally gets up to a trip where he should be competitive, but it does look a tough race.

Bit concerned as the plan is to lead on him and bowl along as he doesn't have a sprint, I'm a bit worried though as he has missed the start the last two and with a tricky gate I think there is a chance he will have to use up too much gas early or get caught wide.

Anyways he is 26's atm if he gets out past $30s he's definitely worth having a dab EW

A Sepoy is 2nd favourite and we will beat it home for sure lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The horse I own a tail's hair in Pirellone goes around at Newy today R6, he's out of a Redoute's mare.

Finally gets up to a trip where he should be competitive, but it does look a tough race.

Bit concerned as the plan is to lead on him and bowl along as he doesn't have a sprint, I'm a bit worried though as he has missed the start the last two and with a tricky gate I think there is a chance he will have to use up too much gas early or get caught wide.

Anyways he is 26's atm if he gets out past $30s he's definitely worth having a dab EW

Got to beat a Seplod home at least Lemon.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL Seplod almost had a group 3 winner in the UK last night,Unforgettable Filly a close 2nd.

His Euro horses are not bad,his Aussie horses are the Aids

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Pirellone the new Maltese Beauty

Lemon Squash

First Grade
3 and 4 wide the trip as I was worried about.... gave me a bit of a thrill when he came round the bend, stopped pretty quickly though lol