What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half time against the slime

Shredder

Juniors
Charlatan, Im pretty sure that if he moves mid season, they take over his payments and he is removed from our cap effective immediately.

I 100% agree with what you say though, both on the player swap and on him playing lowers.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Charlatan, Im pretty sure that if he moves mid season, they take over his payments and he is removed from our cap effective immediately.

I 100% agree with what you say though, both on the player swap and on him playing lowers.

thats correct..
if he leave mid season Parra take up the payments and we free up salary cap space
i have a feeling it will be a swap with a parra player.

OK, given our form in the past I wouldn't be surprised if we had to pay some of the fare. With the rate our edge defence is leaking points, we really need to pick up Beau Scott. He'd work wonders for our work ethic also.

Imagine how much he'd go off if everyone around him was slacking off and his was busting his gut.

TimmyB

Juniors
A silver lining re: losing Moses is that Norman and Moses will be a disaster of a pairing. I could be wrong, but I don't think either of them has the ability to close out a game. Both great players but don't think either is a steady hand you need in a halves pairing.

Shredder

Juniors
That depends on whether ET stays - talk a few months ago was he wanted to get out of his last year with us and go back to NZ.

Shredder

Juniors
Tiger05 ONLY wants to sign the Incredible Hulk - who happens to be off contract - but doesnt want to pay him overs.....

Clifferd

Coach
i dont see any upside in Aloiai....average player with bad hands.
Either him or Lawrence will make way for Mc Queen next year in the starting side

I thought Aloiai was one of our best back end of last year then carried it into the trials this year and round 1. Ever since then he's been nothing

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Hillbilly looks like hes really stressed...When he shirtfronted Radradra after he scored,the angry look on his face was priceless.
His runs of late remind me of another plodder we had in Chrystal "no neck" Heighington.....
twinkle toe,twinkle toe,shuffle ,shuffle,,,then walk a few more steps when tackled......

Tiger05

First Grade
Tiger05 ONLY wants to sign the Incredible Hulk - who happens to be off contract - but doesnt want to pay him overs.....

I'd like him on the edge and I'd pay overs for a gun edge forward. It'd be an easy decision - just drop the amount we are offering Woods by whatever it takes to get a gun edge forward. Scott doesn't look up to it to me.

Aloiai is looking worse and worse. Woods on form shouldn't be a starting prop in our team. Grant, Ava and Sue are all playing heaps better than him. I don't think Aloiai has the game to play on the edge. I think he is another middle forward.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I'd like him on the edge and I'd pay overs for a gun edge forward. It'd be an easy decision - just drop the amount we are offering Woods by whatever it takes to get a gun edge forward. Scott doesn't look up to it to me.

Aloiai is looking worse and worse. Woods on form shouldn't be a starting prop in our team. Grant, Ava and Sue are all playing heaps better than him. I don't think Aloiai has the game to play on the edge. I think he is another middle forward.

Maybe they should try to convince your hard on from last year Halatau to come out of retirement?

BrotherJim05

Bench
MM and Chee Kam are the surprise packets this year, particularly when Chee Kam is playing 2nd row.

Idris started to show his past form. I don't think he has the pace required for centre though, might need to move to 2nd row