What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

blaza88z

Coach
Well he did cop a few knocks on the head. He was obviously still concussed when he said this and Greenburg will be issuing huge penalties like the ones imposed on Newcastle, Goldy and St George.

Loose change if imposed, won't be though.

gregstar

Referee
Add me to the list of embarrassed Broncos fans. Would rather have lost that one.
why?

it is not brisbane's fault. it is the poor refereeing decisions.

however souths had enough opportunities to win that game & only have themselves to blame.
they blew at least 2 tries through really poor attention to detail before the drongos had scored their first. they blew another 2/3 tries through brain farts in the 2nd half.

that was why they lost. the broncos should not have been so close to even steal that win.

good teams beat bad referee decisions. it sucks but it's true.

last night was a perfect example.

Oh please.

Next you'll be telling me they get a 7 day turnaround almost every week. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they steal other teams talent. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they find ways around the salary cap. Oh they do?

Well next you'll tell me they seem to get favourable calls as crucial times. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they cover up player indiscretions off field. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me their players get off easy at the MRC. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me bears shit in the woods.

You didn't answer the last question. Everyone here is really busting to know !

blaza88z

Coach
why?

it is not brisbane's fault. it is the poor refereeing decisions.

however souths had enough opportunities to win that game & only have themselves to blame.
they blew at least 2 tries through really poor attention to detail before the drongos had scored their first. they blew another 2/3 tries through brain farts in the 2nd half.

that was why they lost. the broncos should not have been so close to even steal that win.

good teams beat bad referee decisions. it sucks but it's true.

last night was a perfect example.

I love how Souffs fans are only talking about the bad refereeing and not about the mind numbing stupid plays that their players committed to put themselves in such positions to concede points

carcharias

Immortal
I love how Souffs fans are only talking about the bad refereeing and not about the mind numbing stupid plays that their players committed to put themselves in such positions to concede points
Take away the 7 fake points the broncos were gifted and that makes them even more mind numbingly stupid.

Force

Juniors
It was a disgraceful call from the bunker to award the Moga try. Everyday of the week the tackle on Milford was completed in the in-goal so the ball should've been considered dead then. Stupid, stupid call.

Life's Good

Coach
In all this where is Kiwi. He flamed out last year due to dud ref calls against the Broncs and hasn't been seen since. He probably thinks they are still hard done by with all the bagging.

blaza88z

Coach
In all this where is Kiwi. He flamed out last year due to dud ref calls against the Broncs and hasn't been seen since. He probably thinks they are still hard done by with all the bagging.

No, he flamed out because the forum is against him, that's how I remember it

Life's Good

Coach
I stand corrected. He copped flak for saying how hard done by the Broncs were in a game, didn't like it & left.

Kiwi

First Grade
It was more about the constant Broncos bashing on here and the very double standards of this site in regards to it. It still shows in here which is why I was unsure about posting, but since my self imposed ban from here and not taking footy with anyone but friends, I must admit to enjoying the game more, so take this however you want ( I know how you will, you lot are so predictable ).

My honest take is on first look Milford catches the ball, on second look with slow motion he drops it, should have been a knock on.

The Moga try, fair try, if you are going to let players take an extended period of time to get the ball down then this will happen. When Hess scored against the Broncos he was held for longer than Milford, again if you set the bar to one point, it has to apply to all in the same situation time wise. Personally neither the Hess or Moga try should have been awarded, but the standard was set with Hess and countless before it so fair enough on the Moga try.

I notice no mention of the dodgy call on Souths first try, no way the Souths player is going for the ball, he had no eyes on the ball, he was there to distract and take out, but hey that's ok it's against the Broncos. Take away Souths dodgy first try and Milford's drop goal, Broncos win by 6.

I watched my side get ripped against the Cowboys and raped by the refs ( but but Broncos get all the calls ) against the Storm to hand us two losses we deserved to win, but I bet all was fine there right, don't even have to check I know the answer. So do I feel sorry right now for the Milford knock on? Nope, you all can EAD, and seeing as we got Jack Bird and Kodi looks like he'll fill Hunts place nicely you can do it with a side of Chocolate Salty Balls.....

Later Bitches ... you can resume the Broncos bashing circle jerk cry fest... seeya maybe in 12 months... maybe if I wanna laugh.

Card Shark

Immortal
It was a disgraceful call from the bunker to award the Moga try. Everyday of the week the tackle on Milford was completed in the in-goal so the ball should've been considered dead then. Stupid, stupid call.

Just watched the highlights - how the f**k was that play on.
How the f**k was it not a knock on for the field goal; &
How the f**k did burgess get penalised for a great tackle on Milford just before halftime.

9 free points by my calcs.

Latest posts