What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

11Straight

Juniors
This is why the Broncos and Brisbane-heads in general shouldn't be in the comp at all. No conception of rivalry or tribalism at all. Mummy, the bad NSW people don't like our club waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. You lot should stick to netball.

See, when its the Roosters turn to be hated again (which won't be much longer) we lap it up. We love it, thrive on it. Eat shit and die motherf**kers. But you lot can't handle it ... waaaaaahhh they don't like us.

The rugby league fraud club, from top to bottom. Go play netball girls. No one will miss you.
BRAVO!!!!
Couldn't of said it better myself.

blaza88z

Coach
This is why the Broncos and Brisbane-heads in general shouldn't be in the comp at all. No conception of rivalry or tribalism at all. Mummy, the bad NSW people don't like our club waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. You lot should stick to netball.

See, when its the Roosters turn to be hated again (which won't be much longer) we lap it up. We love it, thrive on it. Eat shit and die motherf**kers. But you lot can't handle it ... waaaaaahhh they don't like us.

The rugby league fraud club, from top to bottom. Go play netball girls. No one will miss you.

So I guess you're not a Broncos fan, oh well.

gregstar

Referee
4926.jpg

harold holt isn't dead.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just watched the highlights - how the f**k was that play on.
How the f**k was it not a knock on for the field goal; &
How the f**k did burgess get penalised for a great tackle on Milford just before halftime.

9 free points by my calcs.
They had so many leg ups all night to keep them in that game!!!

Worst refing I have ever seen!!!!!!!

We must be playing NFL too with where Sims was standing. The initial infringement before the ball gets too Sutto's foot is that Sims was offside. If that was Tom for us the bunker would have said we can see when Cody Walker kicks the ball Tom is offside which is the first infringement before the ball gets to Gillett's foot and we have a decision and going to the board!!!!!!!

They kept getting 5th tackle penalty f**king leg ups too!!!!!!

Plus we were back 13-14 metres all night.

They were back 8 metres!!!!!!

It makes you wonder doesn't it............

When Mead dropped the ball James Roberts was in an offside position too so that's the initial infringement before Goodwin pushes him!!!!!!!

We were on the wrong end of pretty much every call!!!!!

If that was the Broncos they'd say we can see Hunt has knocked the ball on and Talakai gets involved in an offside position before the push hence the infringement is Talakai so it's okay to play on (they'd ignore Oates slight push) and Oates picks up the ball and grounds it... we have a decision and going to the board. Or they'd give the penalty to the Broncs for the first infringement!!!!!!!!

Onto next week anyway to be robbed against Moanly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SBD82

Coach

We must be playing NFL too with where Sims was standing. The initial infringement before the ball gets too Sutto's foot is that Sims was offside. If that was Tom for us the bunker would have said we can see when Cody Walker kicks the ball Tom is offside which is the first infringement before the ball gets to Gillett's foot and we have a decision and going to the board!!!!!!!

When Mead dropped the ball James Roberts was in an offside position too so that's the initial infringement before Goodwin pushes him!!!!!!!

If that was the Broncos they'd say we can see Hunt has knocked the ball on and Talakai gets involved in an offside position before the push hence the infringement is Talakai so it's okay to play on (they'd ignore Oates slight push) and Oates picks up the ball and grounds it... we have a decision and going to the board. Or they'd give the penalty to the Broncs for the first infringement!!!!!!!!

God. Damn it.

It was so much fun in here.

/thread.

Danish

Referee
I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of his comments.

They're up on the NRL Twitter if you want the full explanation.

Thanks. Looked them up now.

Just pathetic examples of Archer twisting himself in knots to defend 2 absolute 100% wrong calls.

Archer should just stop doing these twitter posts as he makes an ass of himself every time

blaza88z

Coach

Woah woah, ease up Tiger, this is uncalled for.

We were fighting the refs all f**king night, do you think we wanted to be back 8 metres? Not at all, we would have much preferred to be back the 10, also how much did you blokes pay Mead? If we had 13 men and not 12 playing for us we would have won by 50, cheating at it's very worst from Souths, unbelievable.

We had to fight against so many elements that night, it's a credit to the Broncos players that they were able to walk out of their alive, let alone with the 2 points. The legions and legions of Bunnies fans wanted blood. I thought the refs did an excellent job and should be knighted as such, all 3 of them (especially the bloke in the bunker).

Rabbits20

Immortal
Woah woah, ease up Tiger, this is uncalled for.

We were fighting the refs all f**king night, do you think we wanted to be back 8 metres? Not at all, we would have much preferred to be back the 10, also how much did you blokes pay Mead? If we had 13 men and not 12 playing for us we would have won by 50, cheating at it's very worst from Souths, unbelievable.

We had to fight against so many elements that night, it's a credit to the Broncos players that they were able to walk out of their alive, let alone with the 2 points. The legions and legions of Bunnies fans wanted blood. I thought the refs did an excellent job and should be knighted as such, all 3 of them (especially the bloke in the bunker).
You're trying to get me to react and it's not working.

Yes I've never seen Bunnies members so furious!!!!!

It was a joke!!!!!!

You guys are the darlings of the NRL!!!!!!

Life's Good

Coach

We must be playing NFL too with where Sims was standing. The initial infringement before the ball gets too Sutto's foot is that Sims was offside. If that was Tom for us the bunker would have said we can see when Cody Walker kicks the ball Tom is offside
When anyone else reads this idiots posts on here, do they imagine him looking like this??

FOTO5.jpg

And doing this.