What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Dragons 22-34 Storm @ WIN

Round 9: Dragons v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Storm by 8...the forward battle will be good. Kaufusi and Finucane will need to step up but I think Storm has them out wide with Vunivalu and Addo Carr and this will be the difference.

King hit

Coach
It's pretty hard to believe that this is a top of the table clash. Tipped the Storm as I think the Dragons will struggle badly without Widdop as they lost their way badly on ANZAC day without him.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Storm by 8...the forward battle will be good. Kaufusi and Finucane will need to step up but I think Storm has them out wide with Vunivalu and Addo Carr and this will be the difference.
Agree. Reckon our pack will stand up as they usually do. Storm too much composure with Cronk pulling the strings and Storm's destructive wingers may have a day out.

beave

Coach
That drone footage looking back to the stadium from over the ocean was f**king mint. Beautiful little ground old Wollongong.

Vaughan - Rake called knock on
JDB - Catches it. Called knock on
2 x forward passes Blair to Carr

And the inevitable result

macca_saint

Juniors
Already 3 contentious decisions have gone the way of Melbourne.
Have the NRL decided it is Melbourne and/or Brisbane's year?

Vic Mackey

Referee
If anybody even for a second thinks Jason Taylor was hard done by, just remember He picked Jordan Rankin in first grade over that bloke

carcharias

Immortal
Lollylegs?

Please

That's shit
Have a red hot go pls Dragons fans
Mention his kids
His bald spot
Really rip in

Latest posts