What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 V Storm

mickeylane

Bench
I hope those declaring the Dragons as premiership contenders are getting a good reality check today.

Although improved, the side is nowhere the likes of Melbourne.

On another note, MacDonald makes Eto Nabuli look like Johnny King.
Mcdonald is a very good player one of our best

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Mann needs to get the ball more. We are attacking their left side with McCrone dominating. We look better going to their right

thebigredv

First Grade
Alright Mr McGregor, the Storm don't rate us, they are running rings around us. What have you got??

OzDragon

Coach
Well from down here it looks like 3 of the shit stains tries have come from 'favourable' calls.

f**k Storm, f**k Bellamy, f**k Cecchin

Red V for life

Juniors
We can trouble the Storm in attack. Ball control, discipline and a bit of luck (I.e. Refs) and we can make it close.

Don't think we have enough points in us (unfortunately), but how delicious would a comeback victory be?

Better than finger licking good I reckon.

Coffs dragon

Bench
These fast Storm wingers will score 3 each today with Cronk and Co executing at pace against our woeful flank defence. Sorry but I feel the slide is about to begin down. We may have a power game in the forwards but we have major problems out wide in defence.