What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

Gronk

Staff member
So with the Brett Stewart thing, the NRL apparently learnt their lesson because they punished him (long suspension) before he had his day in court.

Semi was denied multiple Kangaroo jerseys + the cash that goes with it.

#boo

ash411

Bench
Maybe he should sue the ex for the lost earnings... She is the direct cause of it isn't she?

Chipmunk

Coach
Good news for Semi....lets hope that he can find some of that old form he use to show for us, for at least the remainder of the season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was semi dropped from the kangaroos team because of this case?

Maybe he's owed an apology by the one eyebrowed merkin.

No, Mal said he did not commit to League as he was playing Union next year, plenty of quotes to support that

Gronk

Staff member
Good news for Semi....lets hope that he can find some of that old form he use to show for us, for at least the remainder of the season.

Maybe he'll make himself available for Fiji or has the door shut now that he's signed to play RU.

ash411

Bench
Sorry guys. I can't argue about it right now. Let me know however when you arrive in the 21st century.
I'm in the 21st century don't you worry about that.

You might want to look into getting out of the 50's with your attitude though. It's tough love now baby, handouts for the sake of handouts are a thing of the past.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he'll make himself available for Fiji or has the door shut now that he's signed to play RU.

depends if he honours his contract or not I guess, maybe with all the media speculation and pressure on him he just wanted out, now that its over maybe he doesn't want to go

who knows ?

Chipmunk

Coach

I think you might see a late call up...after all Tariq Sims has pulled out of their side to play for Country.

84 Baby

Referee
I have no sympathy for women who use DV/Rape/Abuse accusations as a weapon. They deserve to be shit on from a great height.
I'll refine this and say anyone who uses the media to send the accusations should automatically be looking at contempt, etc. We're in an age where immediacy is causing ongoing problems for the accused and taints proceedings. Let the f**king justice system do what they are paid for

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
i suppose she'll do an exclusive with SMH tomorrow saying the court let her down
Maybe it did. Maybe her legal team wasn't as good as Semi's. We don't know and never will know the whole story and personally, I think we should all leave well enough alone. There's no black and white in DV cases. I'm glad he can play and I hope he scores 10 tries next weekend and he stays with us, but whats the point in giving it to his ex.

Last edited:

Latest posts