What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Bromwich & Kevin Proctor allegedly purchase cocaine after last nights game.

Spot On

Coach
Its Blowing up my social feeds. Comments went down like a lead balloon in the indigenous community and his been stood down by the indigenous foundations he was doing work for.

But barely a mention of it any where else

Gallen criticised the NRL hierarchy (a few people) for not caring about the welfare of its players. He used a social media platform to convey the message. Gallen copped a 50K fine

Thaiday makes an extremely distasteful racist remark, offending a shit load of people in the community. He used Ch 9 as his platform to convey his message. Thaiday copped a ????? fine.

Life's Good

Coach
This bloke has a bit of history with stupid comments or 'humour' as he puts it. He's been allowed to get away with it by his coach, club and the NRL and Ch 9 has let him have the microphone too often.

I can't understand why he hasn't been pulled up for it well before now. The fact that he hasn't has lead to this latest gaffe. He needs to pull his head in.

Standing in front of the kicker the other week with his arms in the air said it all. Fool.
Its Blowing up my social feeds. Comments went down like a lead balloon in the indigenous community and his been stood down by the indigenous foundations he was doing work for.

But barely a mention of it any where else
Oh that one, yeah not very clever but I thought you were referring to the 'cubicle' incident.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Yeah but if you get 'seen' taking a rec drug, why isn't that the same as failing a rec drug test. Ie 0?

Yeah but if you get 'seen' taking a rec drug, why isn't that the same as failing a rec drug test. Ie 0?
Because they're caught by the police, and that brings the game into disrepute. Which means the NRL fine and/or suspended them.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Are you seriously asking the difference between failing a test and being seen snorting coke on every news bulletin in the country?

Eion

First Grade
Righto. As it's all meant to be illoegal anyway, sounds a bit stupid to me...

jonno_knights

Juniors
Could have at least made it a 3 week suspension... the 3rd week is only against the knights. Would have brought it in line with Canberra's punishment of Papalii.

Eion

First Grade
Prove beyond a doubt it was cocaine and not whizz fizz from seeing it being consumed.
Exactly. The NRL are more concerned with people being outed for possibly taking drugs to people actually taking them.

wibble

Bench

Many years ago we did a "hand washing" class at uni. As part of the course, we swabbed a whole heap of "surfaces" (including hands before and after washing) to study how dirty they were.

I kid you not, there was a fair bit of "fecal matter" in most people's eyes...

Oh, and washing hands does next to nothing to remove dangerous bacteria unless you do it very, very well.

Perth Red

Post Whore
How does he only miss 3 weeks?! Surely the NRL have to step in here

3 weeks for a first offence is much harsher than usual, which is zero weeks. Let's be honest he is being punished for being seen, not for actually doing coke.

Spade

Juniors
what a f**king joke. both players blamed there behaviour on alcohol and the punishment Melbourne handed down is laughable.