What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Designated Survivor

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Anyone else watching this on Netflix?

Just started it last week and have to admit it's pretty good imo. Don't know much if anything about the way American politics is run so don't know exactly how much of it could actually happen in reality but it seems very well made.

Really like the addition of Kal Penn, underrated actor imo

Last Week

Bench
I've been watching it since it started. I love it. My favourite show since it started.

There's a couple of boring episodes throughout that bored me, but it's generally quite entertaining.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just finished it, really enjoyed it.

Eps sort of 3-12 are a little slow but enough to keep you interested, from then in though it's gripping tv, I binged 9 eps in 2 nights.

The only other political thriller I really watch is Homeland which is brilliant, I wouldn't put DS in the same league as it is a little Hollywood cheesy in comparison but still highly enjoyable.

Iafeta

Referee
So inconceivable yet surprisingly can happen. Really does show how a lack of political appetite can really allow you to be hamstrung into bad situations. Great show, Keifer as always right on the money.