What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2017: Non Parra games

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah I'm sure it's more accurate than some random nuffy media reporter chucking a figure up in the air??
I'm sure you guys aren't paying overs at all, and these blokes are just happy to come and take less to play at such a strong club with a professional and stable board.

Don't forget Mr47% get on the bus Cleary.

Clifferd

Coach
Your club sends emails to members informing them of the amount they paid for a player and how much players who have left the club are getting paid elsewhere???

Sounds legit.......

Yes, can you not read? Or do I have to screenshot it and spell it out for you lol

Im sure you'd rather believe it off someone who heard it off James Tedescos father who heard it from benny Elias's uncles dad's dog

Clifferd

Coach
I'm sure you guys aren't paying overs at all, and these blokes are just happy to come and take less to play at such a strong club with a professional and stable board.

Don't forget Mr47% get on the bus Cleary.

No doubt we are paying more than what they were at their previous clubs, but to suggest its overs, especially for types of players we've lacked for ages is f**king dumb.

Our team has been soft as f**k for years but still have never won a wooden spoon :)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No doubt we are paying more than what they were at their previous clubs, but to suggest its overs, especially for types of players we've lacked for ages is f**king dumb.

Our team has been soft as f**k for years but still have never won a wooden spoon :)
Packer for 600k not overs??? Lol. He's played a couple of good games off the back of Vaughan's hard work.

Clifferd

Coach
There are a lot of TigPie fans that are extremley hurt in the butt, arent there? A few Woodstocks will help ease the pain, princesses.

I've literally never not cared about an nrl season as this year

I wouldn't care if we forfeited every game from here on out

Last night I felt nothing

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Have we ever seen this many fans in our forum after a signing??

The loss of a talent like Moses must really be burning them up.

Im a bit worried about cliffy after his last post. Poor merkins trying to convince himself that losing their best 3 players is actually a good thing. But, but - Josh Reynolds!!

Clifferd

Coach
Im a bit worried about cliffy after his last post. Poor merkins trying to convince himself that losing their best 3 players is actually a good thing. But, but - Josh Reynolds!!

3 best players that steered us to so many finals series lol

You can ask anyone and I'm sure they'd rather Reynolds over Moses but yeah we're gonna miss him

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well it's certainly not less than what the Tigers offered which was a lot lol
Why wouldn't it be less? After the Tigers withdrew their offer he had to jump on the next best offer, which was ours.
Ben Elias even said he was willing to stay at the Tigers for less. There you go
And yet he didn't take your offer when it was on the table. If he was willing to stay for less why didn't he take more when it was there?

Latest posts