What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2017: Non Parra games

Kornstar

Coach
Yes, can you not read? Or do I have to screenshot it and spell it out for you lol

Im sure you'd rather believe it off someone who heard it off James Tedescos father who heard it from benny Elias's uncles dad's dog

Considering the players salaries are never published (and it is not allowed to be published for legal reasons) I would love to see a screenshot of the email that discusses a players salary without their permission.

jk13

First Grade
Just f**k off. I have to read enough crap on here without your salty tears. Grow some dignity

Clifferd

Coach
Bit rich saying I have no dignity when you blow your load over Moses

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who blew their load over him? We already have better players in our team. We just needed a right side half and now we have one. He certainly filled a need, and didn't break the bank.

Djay

Juniors
3 best players that steered us to so many finals series lol

You can ask anyone and I'm sure they'd rather Reynolds over Moses but yeah we're gonna miss him
If you think paying 750k for Josh Reynolds is okay and he is the answer to your rabble of a club's problems, you must honestly have a few screws loose. Enjoy one of the most talentless halves in football ever.

Oh and another thing not that you would care but I love seeing club's suffer other then us, no one gave a shit about us last year, I hope you guys get flogged every week here on in.

Clifferd

Coach
If you think paying 750k for Josh Reynolds is okay and he is the answer to your rabble of a club's problems, you must honestly have a few screws loose. Enjoy one of the most talentless halves in football ever.

Oh and another thing not that you would care but I love seeing club's suffer other then us, no one gave a shit about us last year, I hope you guys get flogged every week here on in.

That's because you guys are the definition of a rabble

I thourougly enjoyed watching Roosters put the cleaners through your full strength team last week

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Have you been hiding under a rock or are you just mentally disabled

Reynolds for 750k whos played origin and in grand finals

Or Moses for 900k whos played 64 nrl games and thinks he's better than what he is

Go drown in cum you useless inbred f**ker
None of us know how much they're on, but we can compare the two by looking at their stats. Prior to 2017 Moses has been a better attacking player than Reynolds.

Djay

Juniors
Have you been hiding under a rock or are you just mentally disabled

Reynolds for 750k whos played origin and in grand finals

Or Moses for 900k whos played 64 nrl games and thinks he's better than what he is

Go drown in cum you useless inbred f**ker

Jeff f**king Robson and Daniel Mortimer played in a grand final FFS, doesn't define you as a "good footballer', played Origin? Great, and has never been back again for good reason. Just because his played in big games means f**k all, he never delivered a premiership to Belmore and that is exactly why his been f**ked off for Foran and with good reason too.

Whatever you say, your club sends you emails about players salaries so you know it all, but I'll happily take Moses at 22 years old with much more upside then a guy who has already peaked and offers nothing but "energy".

Were* a rabble. Not anymore, our club is headed in a much more positive direction then yours but that's fine, we've suffered the pain the for the long term gain.

You guys have recruited players on big coin with plenty of question marks over their heads, I hope for your sake they all succeed. Watched Matulino last night, spent 60 mins on the bench getting his back rubbed, Packer isn't half of what Vaughan is so give him 600-700 that's fine, apparently Eastwood you have signed also? There's a reason the Dogs have cut him.

Oh and enjoy the second coming of Andrew Johns, Luke Brooks.......

Clifferd

Coach
Jeff f**king Robson and Daniel Mortimer played in a grand final FFS, doesn't define you as a "good footballer', played Origin? Great, and has never been back again for good reason. Just because his played in big games means f**k all, he never delivered a premiership to Belmore and that is exactly why his been f**ked off for Foran and with good reason too.

Whatever you say, your club sends you emails about players salaries so you know it all, but I'll happily take Moses at 22 years old with much more upside then a guy who has already peaked and offers nothing but "energy".

Were* a rabble. Not anymore, our club is headed in a much more positive direction then yours but that's fine, we've suffered the pain the for the long term gain.

You guys have recruited players on big coin with plenty of question marks over their heads, I hope for your sake they all succeed. Watched Matulino last night, spent 60 mins on the bench getting his back rubbed, Packer isn't half of what Vaughan is so give him 600-700 that's fine, apparently Eastwood you have signed also? There's a reason the Dogs have cut him.

Oh and enjoy the second coming of Andrew Johns, Luke Brooks.......

Ok so I'm sure he made origin on the basis he's a shit player. Point is he's an experienced half ready to go and what's Moses done? Just got a truckload of potential and shown f**k all consistency in 3 years

How are you guys in a better position? Are you forgetting your full strength team got belted last week? And the only addition so far is moses and Evans. Plus losing radradra

Our team will virtually have 10 new starting players including Reynolds, Packer, Matulino and McQueen plus likely to nab a few others, how isn't that positive?

After watching Moses and Brooks play for my team for the last 3 years I can confirm he is a lot better than your boy moses

Avenger

Immortal
I think we all need to wait and see how Moses and Reynolds play for the respective new clubs before we start making statements of who the better player is.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ok so I'm sure he made origin on the basis he's a shit player. Point is he's an experienced half ready to go and what's Moses done? Just got a truckload of potential and shown f**k all consistency in 3 years
Since 2014
Games:

72 Brooks
67 Moses (debuted in mid 2014)
71 Norman
70 Reynolds

Tries:
22 Brooks
13 Moses
10 Norman
16 Reynolds

Linebreaks:
14 Brooks
23 Moses
24 Norman
22 Reynolds

Try assists:
45 Brooks
40 Moses
36 Norman
31 Reynolds

LBAs:
41 Brooks
35 Moses
31 Norman
31 Reynolds

Proof that all four are good players.
How are you guys in a better position? Are you forgetting your full strength team got belted last week? And the only addition so far is moses and Evans. Plus losing radradra
Are you forgetting we've won half our games this year, and Radradra has been rubbish. And that wasn't our full strength team - we had no French, Moses or De Gois. Also no Takairangi or Frank Pritchard.
Our team will virtually have 10 new starting players including Reynolds, Packer, Matulino and McQueen plus likely to nab a few others, how isn't that positive?

After watching Moses and Brooks play for my team for the last 3 years I can confirm he is a lot better than your boy moses
Tigers fans disagree: http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=26831&start=36

Or at least, they did until Brooks re-signed and Moses asked to leave.

cv8z

Juniors