What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think it was the irony of Perth Red using weather and timeslot as an excuse for the shit crowd they got last Sunday.
Actually it was utter hypocrisy.

Yet in the past Perth Red has ridiculed any team for a similar crowd figure in the exact same conditions and worse timeslots.

He used em all after Sunday
Weather
Timeslot
The NRL didn't do enough letterbox drops and cold calls to all Perth residents reminding them it was in
.... and my favourite...
no umbrellas allowed.

Pedantic?
Yeah
But ey ... it's a forum ..that's one of the places to be pedantic.

Think you'll find my commentary was a question why crowds have dropped in Perth. on one f the worst weather days I have seen in Perth and before we had the nice new stands we got 15k to a Souths game a few years ago. No point making excuses, even in good weatherr and with a 3pm Ko if would still have struggled to get close to the sell out crowds we were getting a couple of years ago. It's reflective of how poor the nrl is travelling for interest and attendances this year. It's not a Perth thing, it's an nrl thing.

carcharias

Immortal
Think you'll find my commentary was a question why crowds have dropped in Perth. on one f the worst weather days I have seen in Perth and before we had the nice new stands we got 15k to a Souths game a few years ago. No point making excuses, even in good weatherr and with a 3pm Ko if would still have struggled to get close to the sell out crowds we were getting a couple of years ago. It's reflective of how poor the nrl is travelling for interest and attendances this year. It's not a Perth thing, it's an nrl thing.

Maybe it's a Perth thing
Maybe the people saw it and didn't like it
Maybe they want to stay with AFL
No point trying to force s team down their throat
History already proved it didn't work.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeh, in fact let's cut every team that has sht crowds this year, see you sharkies. Just think how rich your nsw cup club will be when you sell the rest of the ground for apartments!

carcharias

Immortal
Yeh, in fact let's cut every team that has sht crowds this year, see you sharkies. Just think how rich your nsw cup club will be when you sell the rest of the ground for apartments!

Have I told about the time approximately 70 thousand sharks fans watched the Sharks win the grand final?

It was epic!

You would've hated being there.

POPEYE

Coach
Hey Red, which of the superfluous teams in the Sydney Metropolitan Area would be the best fit if relocated to Perth . . . which supporters would support a new home

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sharks, just for the pure fun of it and to increase their avg attendance :)

Doesnt need relocation, needs decent funding and game day strategies by NRL, better fiscal management by clubs and an expansion plan. Though cat in hells chance of that now they are stating they will be running at a loss for the next five years.

carcharias

Immortal
Hey Perth
If you could have been a fan of any team that has won a comp since you've been in Perth who would have it been?

I love these hypotheticals

Single seats only available for Sharks v Dogs and they are expecting G.A to sell out on the night with walk ups as the forecast looks real nice.

Hawkins

Juniors
We're sending the sharks to Perth?

Can I sign the petition.

Can we use a catapult and send that sook big Dave first.

Can Maloney stay and play football for any other club than that sack of assholes?

carcharias

Immortal

carcharias

Immortal
We're sending the sharks to Perth?

Can I sign the petition.

Can we use a catapult and send that sook big Dave first.

Can Maloney stay and play football for any other club than that sack of assholes?

Yep ..petition inside the ground on Sat night for you to sign.
Near the dunnies on family hill.

Last edited: