What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Hellray

Juniors
Dean Britt
A A
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth: 17-03-1994
  • Height: 193cm
  • Weight: 98kg
  • Position: Second Row
  • Rep. Honours: Under 18 NSW Country (2011), Under 18 NSW Origin (2012), Under 20 NSW Origin (2013-14)
  • Junior Clubs: Camden Rams
  • FG Debut: Yet to make first-grade debut
  • Club Debut: Yet to make Club debut

themacemaceman

Juniors
You act like Maloney is the only player to ever say that... of course his not gonna go out and say. "Yeah I'm probably just gonna ditch my contract for more money"? What player would ever publicly say that?
Exactly. No player or coach says what they really think. They all toe the "company line".
The last player to tell it like it is was Willie Mason.

DiegoNT

First Grade
23 yrs---98 kgs------193 cms---a rangy 2nd rower.

Darren BRITT,his father,played 9 games for Aust. & one SOO game!!
Actually Darren Britt was famous for not playing origin, despite being a semi-regular australian player in the late 90s

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Doesn't really give me any confidence. I feel like we're gonna be a wreck for the next two years or so.

Of course we are. That's inevitable if we're gonna stick with the Burgess twins, AR, Sutton etc. The clubs too scared to perform a clean out when it needs to happen. But the best thing we can do at this point is bring more young talent in because we have very little as it stands.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Souths recruiters are not improving

Dean Britt weighs 98kg which is too small. Souths already have plenty of small forwards on their roster

Latest posts