What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot be purely bad luck with injuries.

isaiah

Bench
It just happens too often. For me, it must be either one of two things. Either the person deciding whether 80% fit players start is making the wrong call [like simpkins tonight, the leg was obviously not right], or their strength and conditioning is poor or non-existent.
You could understand if one of the important weapons were almost 100%, you may take the risk. But if peteru as 18th was more ready to play than simpkins, you dont lose much in defensive structure and gain some in attack.

isaiah

Bench
Great news with Hayne re signing. Just need him to buy in more. Pretend he is earning more for each nrl game than the 30 g he played for last night, which he does

TheFrog

Coach
Last year it was Manly. The year before it was Penrith. Someone always has a bad year with injuries. It is just bad luck.

isaiah

Bench
Titans mentioned as the Sharks bogey side. Origin will surely affect sharks more than titans. The manner of the loss will surely get into Wade Graham's head.

Fangs

Coach
Last year it was Manly. The year before it was Penrith. Someone always has a bad year with injuries. It is just bad luck.

And the year before that was Penrith as well. Two horrific seasons, still amazing that we made it to the prelim final.

isaiah

Bench
I don't know if they will lose another game before the gf. I would be surprised.
I should have listed a disclaimer. They needed to keep the big 6 of peteru, Taylor, Hurrell, James, Hayne, and Wallace together. Or at least don't lose one of them 11 minutes into a game. But if Konrad is out for four games, they must must bring Philip Sami in. After 2 games, fans will be saying 'konnie who?'

Latest posts