What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R13 Sun - Bulldogs 0-38 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 13: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
What is Hasler teaching these players ? Their football is terrible

images

mxlegend99

Referee
Tamou needs to be benched at the very least. I know he won't be dropped.
Akaouolo in. Browne out. Good start.

Carty in when fit. Whare out. Peachey to centre.

What has whare done at centre to keep peachet on the bench for 50 mins? I loved Whare, but he is not the player he was. Peachey is better.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Penriths wins this year:

Knights
Tigers
Knights
Warriors
Dogs
Knights
Tigers
Dogs
Knights

NRL draw you da real MVP

Tommy Smith

Referee
Akaouolo in. Browne out. Good start.

Carty in when fit. Whare out. Peachey to centre.

What has whare done at centre to keep peachet on the bench for 50 mins? I loved Whare, but he is not the player he was. Peachey is better.
Not the player he was?

Good job you gave him a 5 year deal then! :eek:

mxlegend99

Referee
Not the player he was?

Good job you gave him a 5 year deal then! :eek:
He plays 3 games agter 2 years out, 5 year extension. I assume its for a case of beer and a pack of smokes. But its f**king stupid no matter what. Hes z fraction of what he was in 2014

pantherz9103

First Grade
It's amazing what playing players in their right position can do and what a difference The Sauce makes to the team getting a roll on. We can't play the Dogs every week but the last couple of times certainly have been enjoyable.

11Straight

Juniors
If anyone wants a laugh go visit the kennel forum.

FMD that place has gone into full meltdown, Some hilarious reading haha although it sort of reminds me of our forum from last year minus the lighting of bbq's with jerseys ect.