What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R13 Sun - Bulldogs 0-38 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 13: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nealo 12

Bench
Thank f**k Mansour is finally back, now when Penrith get flogged I don't have to sit here and listen to all the excuses about what a big a difference a winger would have made

Lol at Blouse as we ran riot over the dogs , he changed his tact to bagging the Dogs, butt munching merkin that he is !

mozza91

Coach
If anyone wants a laugh go visit the kennel forum.

FMD that place has gone into full meltdown, Some hilarious reading haha although it sort of reminds me of our forum from last year minus the lighting of bbq's with jerseys ect.
Holy shit that was golden. Several threads about boycotting games because they care about the club? f**king lol.

blaza88z

Coach
Front up to your tard comment

I stand by my comment, I didn't say Mansour is a shit player, I said everytime Penrith gets flogged the fans use him as one of the reasons why you lost. Just because he played a good game today, let's not lose sight of who you actually beat.

Penrith are and have been for the bulk of the season a pea-hearted side who have stumbled to beat teams that they should be disposing of with consummate ease, Mansour wouldn't have changed that, just like today you didn't win because you had Mansour, you won because your team was simply better across the park, at everything, which doesn't say a hell of a lot about the Bulldogs either.

blaza88z

Coach
Lol at Blouse as we ran riot over the dogs , he changed his tact to bagging the Dogs, butt munching merkin that he is !

Thanks for your input, it has been disregarded though, nice to see the vermin coming crawling out from the depths after a win.

GongPanther

Referee
Penriths wins this year:

Knights
Tigers
Knights
Warriors
Dogs
Knights
Tigers
Dogs
Knights

NRL draw you da real MVP

Easts wins this year and their current position:

Win over Titans 11th

Win over Dogs 13th

Win over Panthers 10th

Win over Soufs 14th

Loss to Manly 6th

Loss to Broncos 5th

Win over Knights 16th

Win over Dragons 2nd

Loss to Warriors 12th

Win over Parra 8th

Win over Dogs 13th

Loss to Raiders 9th

Win over Broncos 5th

Easts won 3 times against teams that are currently in the top 8 There are eight wins against teams outside the top eight. One less than the Panthers.The point here is that it is a stayers race,and not a mile run.

We can review this with one round to go.I expect us to be a lot near to your lot then. :)

GongPanther

Referee
Taukeiaho was the same this year.

An amazing accomplishment for these powerhouse ball runners to hit the ground running after a catastrophic knee injury and not miss a beat.

I think sauce could have come back a fortnight ago. Griffin wanted to make doubly there were no risks.

I didn't think he'd have the game he did,although I'm sure the coaching staff told him to slowly work himself into the game by warming right up during it before getting heavily involved.

OldPanther

Coach
I stand by my comment, I didn't say Mansour is a shit player, I said everytime Penrith gets flogged the fans use him as one of the reasons why you lost. Just because he played a good game today, let's not lose sight of who you actually beat.

Penrith are and have been for the bulk of the season a pea-hearted side who have stumbled to beat teams that they should be disposing of with consummate ease, Mansour wouldn't have changed that, just like today you didn't win because you had Mansour, you won because your team was simply better across the park, at everything, which doesn't say a hell of a lot about the Bulldogs either.

We beat a team who looked bad because we made them look bad. The early kick and error through strong defence set the tone. Panthers deserve credit for that effort and would beat a lot of teams with what they produced today.

GongPanther

Referee
We beat a team who looked bad because we made them look bad. The early kick and error through strong defence set the tone. Panthers deserve credit for that effort and would beat a lot of teams with what they produced today.
We obviously played well,and were clinical in most things we executed.

If there is a negative,a 50+ score was on the cards.

GongPanther

Referee