What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Foran's Warriors Game Day Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Did u get upset with our players that got involved in push and shove with him? Some of you are so fcking precious!!!! There were thousands of fans booing Foran last night. I guess there's something the matter with every single one.

I'm precious but you're the one making a fuss.

SMH

bartman

Immortal
Just an opinion, but if it wasn't for injuries I couldn't see Mannah getting back in our top 17.

bartman

Immortal
And is it just me, or did Will Smith offer everything and more at dummy half/hooker that Kaysa does?

Bazal

Post Whore
Did Micky's intentions hurt that much?

Gee it's sad what society has come to isn't it?

I made one smart arse comment

You've whined about it several times.

It really is sad what society has come to, smfh

TheParraboy

Staff member
And is it just me, or did Will Smith offer everything and more at dummy half/hooker that Kaysa does?

I don't think either is an 80min hooker at this stage

Shame DeGois is out, Having Kaysa come on as impact for 15-20 min worked well last year and I dare say was the plan for this year. Maybe this can work well with Kaysa/Smith? Im not a fan of using Brown as dummy half

I don't think either is an 80min hooker at this stage

Shame DeGois is out, Having Kaysa come on as impact for 15-20 min worked well last year and I dare say was the plan for this year. Maybe this can work well with Kaysa/Smith? Im not a fan of using Brown as dummy half
Isaac's brother?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Just an opinion, but if it wasn't for injuries I couldn't see Mannah getting back in our top 17.

I can. He's still our 3rd best prop imo. Brown and Alvaro being the best. Although Beau Scott is slowly creeping up the ranks. But still Mannah would be our 4th best prop and we need at least 5.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I still don't get the Mannah hate, Sure he's not at his best any more, but starting week in week out is a different ball game than coming of the bench. Look no further than the improvement in Scott's game since starting off the bench for evidence of that.

Gronk

Staff member
Shame we don't have the bye this weekend. We are busted and the Cows are in hot form even without JT.

Chipmunk

Coach
Shame we don't have the bye this weekend. We are busted and the Cows are in hot form even without JT.

Hot form? 70% of possession in the first half and down 6-8 and finish with 62% of possession and only win 20-8? They've got stuff all even with Thurston...They've struggled all year to win games even with 60% of possession

forward pass

Coach
Yeah nah....he carved up. He scored tries I don't think anyone else would have scored.

Sheesh - watching that you wonder why the f**k we ever moved him off the wing. He is a gun winger - and plenty of his tries were not even on the wing. He made some of his opposite wingers look foolish. Put him back there. Gutho to FB.

forward pass

Coach
When we play the Titans, ANZ might need to call in undercover cops for the amount of "heckling" Jarryd will cop.

Why would you do that? He served our club for many many years, almost single handedly took us to a GF, scored near 100 tries and provided years of enjoyment for Eels fans. Yeah he really deserves a heckle.

Foran signed for 4 years and pissed off after 8 or 9 games. I will give you that one.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Why would you do that? He served our club for many many years, almost single handedly took us to a GF, scored near 100 tries and provided years of enjoyment for Eels fans. Yeah he really deserves a heckle.

Foran signed for 4 years and pissed off after 8 or 9 games. I will give you that one.

I won't be heckling Hayne, i was just trying to make a point,badly obviously, that there will be some people that will give it to Hayne worse than they did Foran, i wonder if ANZ security will be told the same thing in regards to Hayne being heckled. I hope that makes sense.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
yeah we all know that. But look at the tries he scored on the wing. He created most of them himself. The fullback tries were mostly from backing up. Not all but most.
So a creative player is probably best utilised somewhere other than the wing. French's problem isn't that he is playing fullback, it is that he is down on fitness and confidence.