What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

carcharias

Immortal
This is what playing NRL mid season games in huge stadiums looks like.

Only some sort of idiot would think this will ever be a good idea.

Someone who is not a footy fan who is watching this shit with me has only made one comment. "There's no one in the stadium".

Yep. And this is exactly what any and every new watcher or potential fan would think too. Not only embarrassing for the sport but actually damaging.

Along the same lines, why is it that Nein pick so many of these appalling ANZ games? If it's not the Broncos it's a game at this shit hole in front of no one featuring some mong team like Souffs, Bulldogs or Tigers. Is it just because the tards at Nein still think people want to watch those shit clubs or do they love this crap stadium for some reason?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Why we think it is a good idea to put a reserve grade team in NRL jumpers up against Origin, i will never know...

Stop the season until Origin is done, fill in the gaps with other rep concepts and restart the regular season when people begin to care again.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Rather than fatiguing fans, take the NRL away for a few weeks and make them crave it...

Can't be true. If it is it has to be someone's idea of a joke. The only people more stupid than the people setting such prices would be the people paying them. Fortunately that's about 10 people.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Good for you. You obviously don't give a f**k that anyone new sees one sport absolutely packed every week and one that looks about as popular as AIDS. You should work for the NRL.
if crowds are exciting to watch then you, Tosser and PR should invent a sport called Crowd Watching and f**k off and watch it