What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Im going to be controversial here but relatively glasby has been ok. Yeah he f**ked up in defence but he and papalii have like twice the run metres of any other Queensland forward and that is a big problem for qld.

Apparently napa and wallace have run for 40m between them
Agree Pete. I thought Glasby improved, and will get better in the second 40.

GongPanther

Referee
Now I just need to make sure Blues keep qld 1-12 and I win a cool $650
I was going to have 1st try scorer/margin with Copper the try scorer & both sides with all margins.I was cooking tea,and by the time I sat down,the match started,and I couldn't put the bet on.I saved myself $80.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Im going to be controversial here but relatively glasby has been ok. Yeah he f**ked up in defence but he and papalii have like twice the run metres of any other Queensland forward and that is a big problem for qld.

Apparently napa and wallace have run for 40m between them

Yeah Glasby has been ok going forward, but got found out by the pace of the game

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Napa had been terrible. Wears himself out trying to be an enforcer

A big problem queensland has had is contact and its where papalii and glasby havent been great. Papalii has missed 2 tackles so there is something said to napa trying to put a hit on

But they need more yardage out of their forward pack and glasby has been ok there

King hit

Coach
in other news, poms are whinging about 30c + weather :D

as temperatures continue to climb above 30C in London and England’s southern regions, with little to no respite from the “killer heatwave” (their words).

Lol the English 'heat wave" I was there in summer once and it was like a Brisbane winter day.

chigurh

But even if Glasby were to go on and run for 200 metres, 2 missed tackles directly resulting in tries is a pretty poor game in and of itself.

Smack

Coach
I don't want to take anything away from this NSW side, one of the best in years and pearcey is redeeming himself