What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Unless you are a teenager wearing a jersey in public is the biggest bogan move. Yeah do it at games if you are a westy classless knob but take it from me a nice polo or club jacket is the way to go if you have any hint of style. I reckon you are one of those morons that paint their face.

Don't argue with me. I had more style than you even as a 16 year old wearing my scoops shorts and a crystal cylinders t shirt. Only Ferris Bueller compared to me.
Poms love their soccer shirts and will wear them out to dinner if they can. When the temp reaches 22 degrees they usually start taking them off but.

Avenger

Immortal
I always wondered if this was how Justin Tsoulos got a game with Parra.... was he even playing reserve or lower grades for us?
Hahahahahah. The Greek pillow was a terrible player. He was Fitzy's choice. Would rather have Chris Muckert.

Chipmunk

Coach
Unless you are a teenager wearing a jersey in public is the biggest bogan move. Yeah do it at games if you are a westy classless knob but take it from me a nice polo or club jacket is the way to go if you have any hint of style. I reckon you are one of those morons that paint their face.

Don't argue with me. I had more style than you even as a 16 year old wearing my scoops shorts and a crystal cylinders t shirt. Only Ferris Bueller compared to me.

What's a club jacket?

Swiftstylez

Bench

What even is this post? I wear it to games not as a fashion symbol. Really edgy post though 3/10, you seem to care about what others think about you a little too much even at a westy supermarket so you lost some cred. I have a polo, shirt and jacket, all are equally as informal and not a dress option. I reckon you are one of those pretentious wankers that think they are above every other fan at the ground because they don't partake in their "childish antics", yet you're a grown adult wasting your time being a cheerleader for real men that are actually doing something with their life and making countless posts about them on an online forum. Ps I have never painted my face for anything by choice

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
What's a club jacket?

images

I hear Avenger looks great in it.

emjaycee

Coach
Sounds like you are a Lichaa fan MJC?
Liked him when he was signed at Dogs to replace Ennis but to be honest, I havent seen enough of him to comment (or care). My post was simply in response to Stagger's statement about Garvey having played some FG and I just kept digging on NRL Stats once I started looking.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Avenger is probably one of those people that sneers at those wearing band shirts at festivals and concerts because he is "totally not a conformist". Go look at a games crowds next time you leave your basment, Avenger. You are a miserable minority. That or you are a Manly fan (miserable and in denial).

He had a decent running game at the Sharks but took the big money on offer at the Dogs. Hard not to when you are offered big coin to move. Solid defender and has a good passing game. The Dogs play all revolves around James Graham (slightly exaggerated) so it's not like he has ever had to run out of dummy half. When they need someone to run it's Mbye or Reynolds in there looking to run a forward in to a pass.

Sorry mate but I disagree. Even his passing game is slow. He would be a very poor signing