What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout

forward pass

Coach
These ads are really shitting me.

Sometimes I have to reply to a post just so I can read it at the bottom of the page because I can't close the ad.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I find the AD of the left side, blocks half the headings, when I select "New Posts".

I know Coby works hard, but geez every "upgrade" makes this site harder use, IMO.

I rarely bother on my phone anymore, it is unusable to me.

I do not mind blokes making a buck or having ADs, but when they downgrade the experience and make it harder to navigate, I find this uncool.

TooheysNew

Coach
I find the AD of the left side, blocks half the headings, when I select "New Posts".

I know Coby works hard, but geez every "upgrade" makes this site harder use, IMO.

I rarely bother on my phone anymore, it is unusable to me.

I do not mind blokes making a buck or having ADs, but when they downgrade the experience and make it harder to navigate, I find this uncool.
You're getting old mate.

Screenshots, please...

84 Baby

Referee
I find when I try to upload a screenshot, it just posts a shot of ads and merkins whinging

phantom eel

First Grade
Aw, some men do have trouble expressing complements to other guys...

Hope those ads get better for you anyway, sweetheart.

phantom eel

First Grade
Here's a screen shot ofanad blocling the whole screen on mobile this morning, while attempting ti reply in our association football thread.

Android 5
Chrome browser
No ad-blocks installed (not sure why ad appeared as black)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170713-084148.png
    Screenshot_20170713-084148.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 6