What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

ParraSteve

Juniors
Last 9 games we play teams ahead of us only 3 Times, 2 wins ahead of the raiders and panthers now and the schedule for the last 6 rounds is great.

Even with our injuries we should get there, but it is parra we're talking about so nothing is ever a shoe in

T.S Quint

Coach
Lol.
Two weeks ago our team was hopeless and we looked like missing out on Finals yet again.

One win against the awful Dragons and suddenly we can win 80% of our remaining games.

I'll just go with one game at a time thanks fellas. Cliched, I know, but I'm not getting into the calculation game only to be disappointed in the final result.

One game at a time.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol.
Two weeks ago our team was hopeless and we looked like missing out on Finals yet again.

One win against the awful Dragons and suddenly we can win 80% of our remaining games.

I'll just go with one game at a time thanks fellas. Cliched, I know, but I'm not getting into the calculation game only to be disappointed in the final result.

One game at a time.
Needs more "yeah the boys"

84 Baby

Referee
Lol.

One game at a time.
Even being a realist (or even a pessimist) I reckon we CAN win all our remaining games. I'm sure we won't but they're all winnable. Happy to be proven wrong but.

strider

Post Whore
Lol.

One game at a time.
A win over the shit dogs this week and you will jump on the bandwagon

Djay

Juniors
If we are serious about playing some September footy well then that starts on Thursday by putting in a good performance and beating the Dogs.

You can't expect to play in September and not win these type of games, they are struggling but they seem to have our number more often then not in recent times besides last year, I wanna see a performance like we put in against them twice last year.

It starts from now we cannot drop games like these, it's gonna be a huge game and a huge test about how serious we are.

Have a full backline and a bit light up front and in the hooking role but this will be a huge test, it's hard to be positive being a Parra fan but i'm looking forward to seeing what Parra team we will see this week and the remainder of the season.

lingard

Coach
I just did the ladder predictor and 30 was the cut off.

But how will the Cowboys go, now? Really, I think this is one of the more crucial questions as they play a couple of games against teams that will push for the 8. If they drop off, now, it's one less team, to worry about but if they give a couple of other teams the 2 points then it might make it worse and it could log jam a whole bunch around that 28-32 mark.

I'm quietly confident we'll do alright and scrape in to 5th-6th. I don't see the Top 4 as being any chance whatsoever.

I can't see us grabbing 5th; but 6th is a possibility. Let's not get too far ahead, though. Even 8th would be better than we've done for a long time. And, with all the halves and hooker changes we've had so far this year - maybe not a bad result.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Lol.

One game at a time.

To be fair since round 7 we have only been beaten by a top 4 side in the rooster, Thurston lead and potential top 4 side in the cowboys and a close game against the raiders who we always seem to struggle against!!

Of the bottom 8 sides we have played, we have always seem to be in control and the majority of our remaining games are against sides below us!'

But yeah, the eels do know how to disappoint!!

Latest posts